Eyelash tinting kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
hiya! Just started my nvq level 1 in beauty therapy tonight, more like a taster course.

Where is the best place to get an eyelash tinting kit?

There are lots of different options, you will probably want to use the one you have trained with if it is any good. You should not be using one on your own outside college until you have qualified. Your teacher will explain to you about all the different beauty catalogues you can buy from once you are insured to carry out this treatment :)

I use one called reflectocil which is very good, I buy it through my wholesalers where I get all my supplies

I was going to buy mine from college when I did this course but didn't think it was that good, so I bought mine from Sally's which have to say is fab!! Its called "Strictly Professional". HTH :) BTW the college were fine with me buying the kit else where.

I use a Salon Systems one (bought from Sallys) Ellisons, Beauty Express, Salons Direct plus loads more stock various different brands :)

am not running out to do eyelash tints just yet :lol: was interested on what ones were best. Looking forward to getting into the nittty gritty of it all

Hi there i am doing my beauty thereapy courese at the moment too:) and we use a make called proffessiona beauty systems which cames in our kit which is reall good iv used it on alot of friends and they really liked it too. you can get it from salon services xx

i use hive i bought mine from alan howards which i find is better than the rest which have been mentioned i also did nvq leve 1 and trained with hive of beauty who cam to college

Latest posts

Back