Eyelash extensions advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bravegirl

Reaction score
Ok so this past weekend I did my eyelash extension classic course... I have to do 10 practice models and then my exit exam in october but can continue services.. we went over everything but the one thing we didnt is what steralizing liquid for our tweezers??? Help would be great need to clean these babies

Order Barbicide - lasts me forever and usually comes with the glass cup so when my clients come in they can see the tweezers are being steralized. I got mine on Amazon with the glass cup, then for refills I'll just order it on eBay

Order Barbicide - lasts me forever and usually comes with the glass cup so when my clients come in they can see the tweezers are being steralized. I got mine on Amazon with the glass cup, then for refills I'll just order it on eBay
Now I ended up buying preempt but does the barbicide change colors or the tweezers?

Now I ended up buying preempt but does the barbicide change colors or the tweezers?

Barbicide is blue (so you don’t drink it) but it won’t stain your tools.

I highly recommend saloncide as it sprays on and is effective quickly without having to keep your tweezers in. A lot of councils are not allowing cotton wool or pads in the barbicide jar anymore and without this the tweezers go blunt so the spray is fabulous option

Latest posts

Back