Eyelashes clumping together at roots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm a new eyelash extension tech, and I'm having problems with lashes sticking together after I apply adhesive. I do keep the lash isolated for a couple of seconds after I apply but am still finding some are sticking, any suggestions would be very helpful! Thanks:green:

I'm no professional as not long trained myself but maybe you could do with moving onto a faster setting glue at this stage. Also I find that if you brush through the lashes more regularly then it tends separate the lashes and you can see clearer the ones that may have sucked onto another.

Ok, so isolating the lash is great, you also need to work in maybe 3-4 sections,so ill go 3 sections to make it easier to understand. So, outer eye attach, than go to middle of the eye, than inner. Than go to the other eye and do the same, you will find the first lash you did is completely dry, and when you isolate the lash next to the first one it wont stick to its neighbour x x hth

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It sounds like you are using too much glue aswell!

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for the advice! This helps and I will give this a shot! :)

Ref: glue, you just need to wipe the lash through the glue not quite half way up, if theres a bobble of glue at the end, gently dab it off,but dont allow all the glue to come off x x

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I trained in them a long time ago I was taught too wipe down the side of the newly applied lash with a cocktail stick too remove excess glue xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone!:p

Latest posts

Back