Eyelashes completely fallen out with lash lift!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hctinks

Reaction score
Hi, help me please :-(

I have a lady who I have done a lash lift on before and all has been fine. She had a second one with me last week and contacted me a few days later saying that all her eyelashes have fallen out.

I have never had this before, what has happened?!

I asked for photos and she said not to worry about it.. I thought I’d check in on her today and she said that one of them is a complete disaster :-(

What do I do? Shall I refund the treatment cost? I’m gutted as she regularly gets her nails done with me too and I believe I’ve now lost her as a client :-(

Thanks in advance for any help xo

What product are you using? I would ask to see a picture before refunding her. But I would ask her to come in and see and you could offer her a free treatment? But before refunding maybe ask to see them first.

What product are you using? I would ask to see a picture before refunding her. But I would ask her to come in and see and you could offer her a free treatment? But before refunding maybe ask to see them first.
Elleebana, used to use Lashbase but preferred the results from Ellee. Haven’t had this problem before :-(

And it was the same product that I used on her before.

I’ve asked her again for pictures, hopefully she sends them.

Elleebana, used to use Lashbase but preferred the results from Ellee. Haven’t had this problem before :-(

And it was the same product that I used on her before.

I’ve asked her again for pictures, hopefully she sends them.

What were your timings and dud you take before and after pics? x

I think I did 9&9m, and no pictures :-(
She’s read my message and not replied again when asking for a photo.x

I definitely would not refund without a photo!

The fact she isn't sending you a pic , to me sounds suspect if I'm honest xx

Lash lifts do not cause lashes to fall out, damaged if done incorrectly yes but not fall out unless she's physically pulling them out herself. The fact she isn't willing to send you a photo is very suspicious, I think she's just looking for a refund if I'm honest.

Latest posts

Back