Eyelashes gone white?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
A client has contacted me asking if its possible to tint her eyelashes as they have gone whte, she is about 25 so not old! I advised to get it checked out with doc as maybe a side effect to medication but not a clue what else could cause it???? Im just wondering will tint even take to white lashes, thinking of the stuborn grey hairs that dont take to tint!! Anyone with any advise??x

A client has contacted me asking if its possible to tint her eyelashes as they have gone whte, she is about 25 so not old! I advised to get it checked out with doc as maybe a side effect to medication but not a clue what else could cause it???? Im just wondering will tint even take to white lashes, thinking of the stuborn grey hairs that dont take to tint!! Anyone with any advise??x

Hairs don't just go white unless there's a reason, does she suffer with vitiligo, is she on medication? Has the hair in her head gone white also?

I've had two white eyelashes since I was 21 so will follow this post with interest.

Lindsey x

Like I said I suggested medication, she's going to the doctors, I don't want to give her a reason to why they are white, that's the docs job but I'm interested if they will take to tint, sounds like the pigmentation is lost, after mentioning this she did say there is also a white mark above one eye.....x

My wee whities take tint but I've only 2. Hope your clients tint works well as I imagine it will make her feel much better :)

Sorry I'm not giving advice but good luck x

Yea I'm sure she would be over the moon, even if they need to be done more often than usual! X

Latest posts

Back