Eyelashes ruined!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytans

Reaction score
Hi!

Just looking for some advice, had semi permanent lashes on for a week and lots started falling out and bending in funny directions. Look horrific and really irritating my eyes. Have taken most off with baby oil,know this is not ideal but they looked so bad. My own eyelashes are ruined, short & stumpy. Before I had long dark lashes but just needed more volume do got the extensions. My own lashes were so long she had to use the longest extension she had and they looked great for a day or 2 but then started going strange ways etc. As they fall out it seems there are 2/3 extensions stuck together, is this normal? What can I do to get my own lashes normal again, is it likely they will be so long etc as they were before?

Hi!

Just looking for some advice, had semi permanent lashes on for a week and lots started falling out and bending in funny directions. Look horrific and really irritating my eyes. Have taken most off with baby oil,know this is not ideal but they looked so bad. My own eyelashes are ruined, short & stumpy. Before I had long dark lashes but just needed more volume do got the extensions. My own lashes were so long she had to use the longest extension she had and they looked great for a day or 2 but then started going strange ways etc. As they fall out it seems there are 2/3 extensions stuck together, is this normal? What can I do to get my own lashes normal again, is it likely they will be so long etc as they were before?

Did you have clusters? As far as I know cluster lashes are only to be used for one day/night only as they are too heavy to wear any longer than that, hence why they have pulled your own lashes out. I had clusters and left them on longer and also took them off with baby oil, my natural lashes are really long but noticed they were shorter and thinner after I took them off. I suggest you leave your lashes alone and they will grow back to how they used to be as mine did x

Thanks, hopefully mine will return to normal too. They weren't clusters, they were individual semi permanent lashes x

I have been told that by applying Vaseline to them they grow back nice and long and with volume (thickness). Lots of people have said it. Don't know if it's true though. HTH

There's another post on here too about how castor oil helps growth of eyelashes and eyebrows x

I had exactly the same problem, and looked awful for a couple of weeks, in desperation I bought Rapid Lash and it has worked wonders ...expensive but worth it x

Latest posts

Back