Eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr1ncess

Reaction score
Hi all can you possibly tell me if there is any way i can get my eyelashes to grow longer and thicker? Ive heard conditioner/almond oil or vaseline? Ive recently been having individual extensions which Im in love with but I really can't afford to carry on and mine are looking quite stumpy :( my beautician uses nouveau

I have clients who use a herbal mascara from lash base that I purchase for them. It appears to be working amazingly!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

That's great I'll try it can I get this online

im using rapidlash, deffo working for me (i was addicted to eyelash extensions too) hope this helps!x

How long until you saw results? I had lovely lashes a month ago and now have stumps after having lash extentions!!! so iv ordered rapidlash from amazon!

Don't worry, your lashes will grow. Everyone seems to think extensions stop your lashes growing.

If lashes are done correctly they are put on your medium length lashes so as they fall out you are left with your baby lashes. Don't worry they will grow but if they need a pick me up I recommend lash base gold tonic.

The results my clients have had are amazing.

Hope this helps you :)

I use castor oil on my lashes at night and have really noticed a difference.

Cheap as chips too!

Hi all can you possibly tell me if there is any way i can get my eyelashes to grow longer and thicker? Ive heard conditioner/almond oil or vaseline? Ive recently been having individual extensions which Im in love with but I really can't afford to carry on and mine are looking quite stumpy :( my beautician uses nouveau

I use solar oil on mine! It's lovely! And I can't do my own eyelashes! Actually I can't do a lot myself :-(

Lash serum

I use dream lash. It's really good x

I used Mavala Double Lash when I stopped with my eyelash extensions. It's a cheaper alternative to Rapid Lash. I used it on my eyebrows too!

hey i was in the same boat as you and got my lashes permed and love it, they look longer and more noticeable but much more natural as well. i wouldnt go back now, you should give it ago iam recommending everyone i love it that much x

I can't recommend La Science lash treament highly enough. Thicker, stronger, longer lashes. Not cheap but so worth it. I really saw and felt a difference with it! I tried Mavala Double lash no comparison hardly made any difference all at! La Science all the way!!

rapidlash is working amazingy for me, my eyelashes were gappy and short from eyelash extensions and werent growing back properly, rapidlash has made my lashes longer and thicker than before extensions, love love love it!!x

rapidlash is working amazingy for me, my eyelashes were gappy and short from eyelash extensions and werent growing back properly, rapidlash has made my lashes longer and thicker than before extensions, love love love it!!x

I totally second Rapidlash! I used this last year when my eyelashes were becoming finer, shorter and stumpier and within a few weeks they were much longer (although for me not a huge amount thicker)

Funny thing is that I stopped using it after a few months because I ran out and recently noticed the sorry state of my eyelashes once more. I took a look at photos of me last year and went straight out and ordered another tube! Once again, my eyelashes are longer and this time I've had noticeble lash growth on my lower lids which I'm thrilled about!

I get mine off Ebay for around £26.00 (inc P&P) as opposed to £40.00 in Boots.....would never be without!

One small word of advice, if you have sensitive eyes (like me), you may find they feel a bit sore and gritty for the first couple of weeks but it does pass. The trick is NOT to use too much...literally one drop along the upper eyelash line at night per eye. Less is definitely more!

HTH
PB
x

Im thinking of buying my next tube from ebay but im scared about getting a fake, then you dont know whats in it, how do you know what you are buying is genuine rapidlash Petit Basque? as i would much rather pay that price than £40 :) xx[/COLOR]

I bought my first one from boots so knew how it was supposed to look and smell! The serum has a distinctive almost rubbery smell! I also look carefully at seller ratings and see what they've sold and the feedback. Besides its working so I have no complaints.

I must just add that I have been buying off Ebay for literally years and have never had a problem. Just look at seller rating and feedback.

PB
X

Latest posts

Back