eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hi al just permed me eyelashes and what a difference one eye at a time so took 4 ever but well worth it, no make up till 2 moz but cant wait to get me mascara on(will be up at 7) gals get this done if you can its brill sorry to rave on but am well pleased
xxx

God you must have the patience of a saint to do one eye at a time. This is one treatment that just doesn't work on me which is disappointng cos when it does work it is just fab - combined with a tint it virtually eliminates the need for mascara.

Sassy Hassy said:
God you must have the patience of a saint to do one eye at a time. This is one treatment that just doesn't work on me which is disappointng cos when it does work it is just fab - combined with a tint it virtually eliminates the need for mascara.
i thought so ,but i darent tint me own have tried but cant do it sittin up ,bring on the mac zoom lash at 7 am i reckon ,hope i dont end up lookin like daisy the pantomime cow tho
xx

LOL .....[,hope i dont end up lookin like daisy the pantomime cow tho

xx[/QUOTE]

Are they realy that affective Joolz!

I fancy trying them for myself!, What perming kit do yoy use?
Done the training in Lash perming, but haven't used it anymore, it hasn't take on that much here!

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxx

i used the salon system kit ,its the mascara thatwill make them wowweee i think it is the best i ever had it gives you mega length
joolz xx

Which mascara is it Then !

I always think my eyelashes look almost bald without mascara! Need something mega lol.

xxxxxxxxx

joolz said:
bring on the mac zoom lash at 7 am
there you go Christi :D

I've always fancied having my lashes permed but never got round to it, perhaps I should just go for it, I know someone who does it so not as if I have to go looking for someone :D
how long does it take?

Well i'm glad i'm not the only one who perms my own lashes!!

I to do mine one eye at a time takes forever but my god makes your lashes look fab!!

I love putting mascara on after doing then totally worth it and what a difference!!

Good on ya girl!!!

Gem
xox

I can´t believe I´m not the only crazy one here! I´ve just spent ages perming mine as well tonight although bit disappointed as one eye wasn´t quite as good, never mind it´ll be better next time.

i want mine done now is it expensive?

Ive got one side taht just dosnt curl lol
x

its mac zoom lash its da biz
xx

how long does it take to do a client?

I permed my owm last week. its fab. i did both eyes together (super talented... or maybe super stupid i dunno!! lol.)

i used the amirose kit. i havnt done the training, i wanted to try it first. but im deffo gonna do it when i get the chance because its so fab. and u need to train otherwise your insurance doent cover you!

xx

ValencianNails said:
how long does it take to do a client?
and how long should it last before needing it redone.
i'm really interested in having mine permed.

i have never had my eyelashes permed or tinted after a very nasty experience when i had my eyebrows waxed (daft woman took a few layers of skin with the wax strip, ouch!) i dont like leting anyone near my eyes

i have often thought about it, would it make my lashes seem thicker??

I have had mine permed lots of times, its great!! dont think I would want to attempt my own though, my lashes are not very long and usually need glue as well.

it takes 45 mins on average to perform and you have it done every 6-8 weeks.

salons charge £20-£30

I´m not sure how much it costs in the UK for eyelash perming, perhaps between £15 to £25? It normally takes around 40 mins for the consultation and the treatment. It´s one of the most effective treatments. To be honest I was a bit sceptical about it but I love it especially with a nice tint too.

I am bit puzzled here ... how does one perm their eyelashes?

thanks for the replies re cost and length of time it takes :D
I'm certainly going to look into having mine done

Latest posts

Back