eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any one has trained with lash perfect, I have been looking into training in semi permanant eyelashes but am getting a little confused as to which company is the best to train with.
At the moment i have got hollywood lashes on and are quite pleased with them but i was just wondering if anyone had done any training and which people would recommend.

thanks in advance for any help.:hug:

Hi,
I done my training with hollywood lashes and found it to be great there was an offer on at the time so it was £75 instead of the usual £150. The kit costs £295 and i think plus vat? I know marvel lash course and kit is a little cheaper but it depends what you want. I have the marvel lash kit too and its a lot smaller than the hollywood one and it might just be my eyes but im almost certain there slightly thinner lashes in the marvel.

When i was tought i had to tape the bottom lashes down and some of the top ones in order to get to the underneath lashes on the top lid and fill with 8mm lashes, once that was done you release the upper lashes and depending on the desired look you then fill them with various sizes. When i spoke to someone who also offers this service she was like 'No way you dont tape the lashes down!' In the marvel lash kit you get some collagen eye patches to put on the lower eye area which i think is much nicer.

It is so confusing, but i think the best thing is phone around and ask them how they train you to apply lashes and go with the method thats best suited to you as it requires a lot of patience and a steady hand! :lol:

I hope ive helped and not confused you more :confused:

Good luck xxx

Latest posts

Back