Eyeliner!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkedgirl

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Before i get into things i just want to clarify that i have my qualification in make-up...etc

However, i have a slight problem. I've used loads of different kohl pencil eyeliners but within half an hour it's smudged off and is a mess under my bottom lashes. So then i have to remove it, re apply concealer and apply it again, only to redo it half an hour later.
It makes me look unprofessional and i was wondering if anyone had any tips and tricks on getting it to stay on?
Thanks in advance! :)
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Always allow any moisturiser/eye product to sink in first. Then press a tissue over. When you have applied your liner set it with a dark powder shadow or liner. Hth.

Clinique eye liners are pretty good for staying put! I used to use it a lot for stage make up! They are slightly pricey, but I find that they last longer than usual eye liners as you do not have to reapply!

I think blinc have brought out a pencil liner, I haven't used it yet but I think it will be smudge proof

I have recently bought Avon Supershock Gel eyeliner pencil and it is GORGEOUS! It goes on so so smoothly and doesn't seem to smudge, although I have played with it and you can soften the look with a cotton bud. No undesirable smudges to report though!

They are so reasonably priced too, I am absolutely going to keep buying this product.

Best wishes x

I also use the avon one that the previous poster has just mentioned. Its great if you want your eyes to really stand out :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Urban Decays liners are AMAZNG!! Totally waterproof smudgeproof for 24 hours, tonnes of colours, glide on, easy to remove. They've just launched cream liner, pen liner etc too.

They sell them in Debenhams :wink2:

Hth xx

Urban Decays liners are AMAZNG!! Totally waterproof smudgeproof for 24 hours, tonnes of colours, glide on, easy to remove. They've just launched cream liner, pen liner etc too.

They sell them in Debenhams :wink2:

Hth xx

Urban Decay 24/7 liner is fab! I think I have every colour lol

After years of this problem I got a soap and glory set of kohls for Xmas and I LOVE them, they don't budge. I've even put them in my pro kit now and people love them x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used natural collection (boots) black eyeliner pencil for as long as I can remember and it is the best I've found! And it's only £2 or so. Cheap but brilliant, and I wear a ton of eyeliner and it's never smudged x

I've used natural collection (boots) black eyeliner pencil for as long as I can remember and it is the best I've found! And it's only £2 or so. Cheap but brilliant, and I wear a ton of eyeliner and it's never smudged x

Me too ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone :)
I'll definitely give those a try!
xx

I put a wee bit of Urban Decay Primer Potion on before doing my eye make up, my eyeliner doesn't budge all day and you only need the tiniest amount so it lasts for ages. you can get it in Debenhams in Dundee and they do a wee travel sized one for around £8 x

Perfect, will definitely try this!!!xx

Blend the liner and set it with similarly coloured eyeshadow... will help with smudging x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back