EYESENTIAL have you ever used it???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shake the bottle well and don't put too much on at once.
HTHs:)

haemmerhoid cream is just as effective and a fraction of the cost, try it, it does work.
oh this really does work been using haemmrhoid cream for years and the results are great and last the day and with your foundation on top too!!!!!!!:)

haemmerhoid cream is just as effective and a fraction of the cost, try it, it does work.

Yes, but the fact that Haem cream is for your ass, where the skin is tougher thent he cappilaries under your eyes...i really wouldnt advise doing this......as this would be too harsh and in the long run cause more damage!

trust me...

im a dermatologist.

Hi folks! Am I glad I found this forum!

I've just packaged up the 2 for 1 Eyesential deal from Ideal World and sent it straight back for a refund.

I put it on as instructed (less is more) and WOW! yes it does exactly what it says on the can, bags, puffyness, wrinkles all flattened out beautifully. I kept it on for 4 hours. During that time it felt really tight and normal facial muscle movement made it break up and feel very irritating (and gritty)

I took it off, as instructed, using cotton wool and plenty of cold water and I was horrified! Wrinkles, bags and puffyness all 100% worse than before I put the damn stuff on. Nope, it wasn't just the shock of seeing my normal under eye skin after the bliss of seeing it looking perfect, the damage is real. The skin is sore too.

Several cool eye pads later and everything was still 100% worse than before application. To me the damage looks permanent as far as the wrinkles looking much deeper goes - I'm very annoyed about this, as no mention is made on the TV presentation of the possibility of this happening.

So beware! It might be great if you don't mind some permanent damage once you take the stuff off.

I'm hoping some colloidal oatmeal cream will sort it out.

Has anyone else found their skin was in worse nick after using this product?

I have used it and am currently using the skin doctors one. its very good and i am very impressed.

ellisons sell it!

tigi
xxx

I'm curious too. I bought some of this tried it and sent it back. then saw demo again bought it again as i thought i was using too much. Went on better appplied make up -Bare Escentuals mineral make up no cream but when i smiled i could still see the product creasing.
Have still got my bottle so might try again
Come back on and lets compare notes!

I use Eyesential and simply put it does work. I get quite puffy under my eyes and have tried Athena ( which requires a little water and a brush) and Eyesential.
they do both work , however eyesential is cheaper. Advice when applying is to ensure you only use a tiny bit or you could have a white powder like residue, Athena can go under or over makeup, but eyesential is supposed to go under, however i find it works better over, this is as long as you dont have tonnes of makeup under your eyes, which you will find you don't need when using eyesential because it does tighten and lift the skin under the eyes. My advice is to buy it, give it a go and you will see for yourself that it works, but remember you only need a little bit and its easier if you dont apply directly from the applicator, but instead put a little on the back of your hand and apply gently with your finger in a few outward gentle strokes, it sets fast and lasts all day. hope this helps...:D

shke it thoroughly first and apply a little less,,,, i had the same problem until i got the knack, so shake really well first then apply

if Eyesential is too harsh, try athena 7 minute face lift, it works and is more gentle, but does cost more, its around £40

Hi folks! Am I glad I found this forum!

I've just packaged up the 2 for 1 Eyesential deal from Ideal World and sent it straight back for a refund.

I put it on as instructed (less is more) and WOW! yes it does exactly what it says on the can, bags, puffyness, wrinkles all flattened out beautifully. I kept it on for 4 hours. During that time it felt really tight and normal facial muscle movement made it break up and feel very irritating (and gritty)

I took it off, as instructed, using cotton wool and plenty of cold water and I was horrified! Wrinkles, bags and puffyness all 100% worse than before I put the damn stuff on. Nope, it wasn't just the shock of seeing my normal under eye skin after the bliss of seeing it looking perfect, the damage is real. The skin is sore too.

Several cool eye pads later and everything was still 100% worse than before application. To me the damage looks permanent as far as the wrinkles looking much deeper goes - I'm very annoyed about this, as no mention is made on the TV presentation of the possibility of this happening.

So beware! It might be great if you don't mind some permanent damage once you take the stuff off.

I'm hoping some colloidal oatmeal cream will sort it out.

Has anyone else found their skin was in worse nick after using this product?
I am the same i put this on and was amazed i looked 10 years younger and did for 7 hours but when i removed it i looked 20 years older. I have spoken to a lady who does botox and she said the skin has elasticated and i need to try allergy tablets and ice packs. Im absolutely gutted, are you ok now will this go ? .

Latest posts

Back