EYESENTIAL have you ever used it???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
I was watching tv last night and they where promoting this new under eye and brow cream called Eyesential.

Well you could see the difference just as she was applying it and it removed everyones crow feet and frown lines in minutes and lasts up to 8 hours?????

it is also on ebay and i think boots sell it to

Has any other geek ever tried this product and is it as goo as it looks as if it is and at only £30 a bottle im off to buy in bulk lol.

Lisa

xxxxxxxxxxxx

haemmerhoid cream is just as effective and a fraction of the cost, try it, it does work.

haemmerhoid cream is just as effective and a fraction of the cost, try it, it does work.

I've heard this.
I try ANYTHING tbh but there's only one sure way to do it IMHO.
Yes it involves money and pain.
Even the creams that the doctors sell they can't guarantee anything and I've spent ££££££££££££££££££££££ on creams that don't work.
All the "you won't need botox" etc creams have never worked so I would love to hear of one that really does.
Until then I suppose I'll keep up the tried and tested method but it is expensive and you have to keep it up.
It does really work though.
btw I've got some pile cream, from a lovely client lol, she gave it to me for my tattoo last time.............I'm too scared to try it around my eyes tbh.
DARE ME to use it:)

i've seen eyesential advertised for the last few yrs and always wondered if it works!

luckily i don't need it yet but my mum would prob try it if it works, although her problem is more drooping eyelids than crow feet and i dont think it helps this!

i saw it being demonstrated at professional beauty last yr as well!

My friend bought some the other week off the TV. and i had a go, and it was fantastic, it realy did do what it did on the telly, you could actualy feel it tightening your skin, and it was safe around my eyes which are realy sensitive.
Give it a go, she only got it coz she was curiouse and had every intention of sending it back (after 30 days!!) but she is deffo keeping it now.
See Ya
CAZ X

I've got it and it really works just like on the telly ad. It really tightens and smooths the skin under the eye area.........however, LESS is best. Don't put on too much or it goes 'crystally' (!) :irked:
I've tried it around my mouth, but wasn't so good there. But it lasted a full 8 hours under my eyes and just washes off or cleansed off.
Don't put moisturiser or water near it or it will be diluted and useless.
HTH

those that I know have tried this say that it doesnt work too well when you apply makeup though! Have you tried it with makeup Angelaznailz?

I use Bare Minerals make-up and it works fine over the Eyessential, As long as you dont use a liquid of cream make-up or even make-up what goes on as a ceame but dries as a powder..this is still a cream when it covers the Eyessential, Everything must be 100% dry before and after for this stuff to work and last all day.
See Ya
CAZ X

those that I know have tried this say that it doesnt work too well when you apply makeup though! Have you tried it with makeup Angelaznailz?

It seems to be OK with me. I use Clarins makeup.

It definitely tightens the skin around the eyes, but didn't work too well with any foundation I tried. When I looked at it more closely, I could see the skin puckering. I'd say it's a nice try but, overall, I wasn't impressed.

I have tried a product called Genie, didnt work so well for me, as at the moment, I am doing alright in the eye department (now a product like that for the rest of the body, would help) anyway, my mum tried it and wants more.

hope that helps

well guys i have now purchased my bottle of eyesential and it should be here by tuesday so ill keep you all informed

egg white works just as well,
apply use hairdryer to dry and voila!!!
tightened skin!!

good luck lisa , let us know how you get on with it

ps i dont actually use the egg white but it does the same thing, dont know if you can put make up over the top though lol xx

my face would proberbley look more like a omlette if i did that lol

Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxx

You Can Use Pile Cream On Spots Too, I Use To Use This On A Model Before A Shot To Reduce The Swelling,

Not A Solution To Get Rid Of Spots - Just A Quick Fix

I used Eyessential a few years ago and it actual caused a big blister and made my skin peel off :eek: Not a good look but I was obviously allergic to something in it so take care :)

egg white works just as well,
apply use hairdryer to dry and voila!!!
tightened skin!!
x

Exactly my thoughts! Is albumen one of the ingredients?:hug: Just looked up the ingredients:
Magnesium Aluminium Silicate-A clay that can't be absorbed into the skin
Sodium silicate-"provided in home first-aid kits and used in medical practice as a glue for holding human skin together at surface cuts. It has also been used as a general purpose paper cement."Wikipedia
Water

So it's basically medial glue! x
Also found this which was interesting! Antiwrinkle cosmetic composition. - Patent EP0244859
And this Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Database - Ingredient Report
So Sodium sillicate is probably what Lelipop was allergic to.

I love the science bit x

Last edited:
OMG - it is as good as it looks. My sister bought it and tried it on me. It was fantastic. Just make sure your face is a clean blank canvas apply then put your makeup over the top. She did one eye first so i could see the difference and it was amazing. Takes years off. She paid $100 australian dollars.

i trued it and sent it back because i although my lines dissapeared i looked 100 years older because i couldnt wear concealer over my late night bags !

well ladies i have tried it and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not to impressed as it keeps going all crystalised under my eye may be im doing it wrong but my skin feels quite sensative when i remove the product

any help on the application ....xxx

Latest posts

Back