eyessentials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katexx

Reaction score
Hiya i just wondered if any of you have used the eyessentials eye cream. My mum called me today to say her friend had got it and let mum try it and she said it was amazing. (my mum is usually very sceptical about these things).
She said it really tightened the skin. ( i think it has egg white in it.) so is only temporary
Do any of you now where i could purchase it from (wholesale)
Thank you xx

I had used it ones for my dark circles.you cant put any make up on top and felt so tight that I couldnt even smile.
If you put a search on google I am sure you can find them web page and also the contact number.x

Thanks for getting back to me i wll do.
katexx:wink2:

I used it about a year ago and it definitely tightened the skin up around the eyes, although it was difficult to apply foundation underneath and only certain types ie not liquid. After a fairly short while, when I looked closely at it, I was aware of how much the skin was puckering and it didn't look very good at all. :(

Mine was a liquid, so I don't know if they've improved on it since?

I thought it was brilliant too-for a while!
But i noticed after a few times wearing it that the next day i looked 100 years old ,my skin looked so saggy.
V.good for special occasions only.in my opinion.
mrs o

Latest posts

Back