Eylure Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xNatalieLauren

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, long time no post. (New salon owner, find myself more married to the shop than I do my partner right now :Love::Love:)

I ordered some Eylure lashes from a supplier in Manchester, these lashes look great and they were very popular. However, my supplier has stopped doing these lashes and sent me a sample of the current ones, well to be honest I really HATE them :sad: they are fiddly and look like spiders legs when you eventually get them out of the pack.

I have been scouring the net all afternoon for another supplier, but it keeps sending me to eBay (Made in Hong Kong) and all the rest, I'm sorry but I don't trust anything like that made outside the UK, I get the feeling they are going to be cheap, look cheap and poor quality.

I need some help, Geeks. I need these for Wednesday.. Can anyone help me?

Thank you :hug:

If its the brand eylure im thinking of you can get them in the likes of asda/tesco etc xxx

You can buy eylure anywhere ive found that these are the best ones to work with but i was paying £5 a pack & having to use like 2 packs clients that was the only con 😕 xx

Yeah that's what I'm moaning at, £5 a pack :\ haha. They are brill xx

Have you tried salonsystem naturalash? I find them lovely to wear and easy to apply.xxx

I know they are the best eyelashes I have worked with its a gutter their so expensive so theirs not much profit to be made but just to let u know I ordered 10 boxes off ebay tonight from a supplier in Hong Kong & they are actually really good i done my own eyelashes today & have no complaints although I used the knot free ones they are much easier to come out the packet ... But the flare ones from china are really good too ! I know the price is a bit off putting because you think the quality of them is poor but they actually aren't ... Plus theirs profit to be made which is good ! P.s if your going to order them then order in ASAP as they take a few weeks to come ive just ordered all mine so I know they will be here on time for christmas !! Good luck 😊 xx

The best lashes I have used are red cherry. I think they're about £3.75 a pack and they have loads of different styles! Have a look on buyeyelashes.co.uk

I used to always use eylure, but after trying these ones I've been converted!

Latest posts

Back