EZ Flow Brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsCools

Reaction score
Hello Geeks

I know this is a bit cheeky but does anyone have an Ez Flow 508 Oval brush that they've bought for whatever reason and won't use? I'm so skint at the moment and can't afford to purchase one from their site :cry:

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Geeks

I know this is a bit cheeky but does anyone have an Ez Flow 508 Oval brush that they've bought for whatever reason and won't use? I'm so skint at the moment and can't afford to purchase one from their site :cry:

xx
once u have tryed the 508 not likely that u will sell or give it away ! we have offers fron time to time , brushes can sometim es be ones on offer, 01827 280 080 and get registerted ask for julie b or email me and will forward to the relavant person for u, good luck

Thanks Caroline, it was worth a sneeky little try wasn't it :o
x

The only thing betta than a 508 is a 508 with a Sam Biddle design on it !!!!!
Strawberries and cream, licorice allsorts and pixies.............. that reminds me I must stick to that diet lol x

Hun, scratch up those pennies, that 508 will be worth every single one of them xxx

It's a fabulous brush and you will be glad you bought one. As has been said already get yourself to a show and look at the offers etc.
I think, not 100 percent sure that the last one I bought I also got some free products...maybe a dappen dish and something else??
Someone from EzFlow will clarify I'm sure. x

maybe you should put that e-file (from your last thread) on hold and invest in a brush instead, once you learn how to you a good brush properly, you won't need an e-file.

Thanks for the advice re the e-file, but I already do have a good brush control, cheeky :green:

I'm just looking for a new 508 because my last is nearly dead :hug:

aint you cheeky!!!!!!.....i doubt very much....that anyone will have a spare 508 brush.....it says on your prfile that your self employed??......you have to put money aside for produts/brushes etc....so when you run down/out...you CAN afford them!!!!....i know its hard when you get all this money and you want to spend...spend...SPEND....but you cant hun....i put 50% of my money up...when i need stuff its there...also for tax ...good luck in your search xx

Last edited:
aint you cheeky!!!!!!.....i doubt very much....that anyone will have a spare 508 brush.....it says on your prfile that your self employed??......you have to put money aside for produts/brushes etc....so when you run down/out...you CAN afford them!!!!....i know its hard when you get all this money and you want to sped...spnd...SPEND....but you cant hun....i put 50% of my money up...when i need stuff its there...also for...good luck in your search xx

Good advice there...

but I have to admit that if you don't ask you don't get... you have to admire someone with the gonads to start a thread asking for a freebie brush...:lol:

now if anyone has another EZFlow 508...I wouldn't mind trying one out.... try before I buy kinda thing...:lol::lol::lol:

only joking...sort of lol...

Good luck with your quest Mrs Cool...but I think you will get so much more pleasure out of saving up for a brush...imagine the excitement you will feel when you have got the amount of money you require...

Im self employed and I am always skint lol,
I think if like me you are starting from nothing, on your own, you spend a lot of money on setting up..then go oooohhh nooooo I need ******* !

I know i probably havent taken as much as i have spent (yep due to my own stupidity and looowww prices in the begining :o )
:green:

I have only just got my 508...and let me tell you for as long as I know there are people out there in need of her...she will be sleeping in bed with me from now on....I will even make her a little pillow, decorated with acrylic flowers lol,

I wasted a lot of money in the begining on things I really didnt need, but soon learned my lesson,

My advice would be..buy a cheaper brush to work with for now..and save up babe,
I use the millenium kollinsky 10RF,
Its flattened at the ferrule and keeps a lovely point,
I continued to buy this brush even when I converted to other products, and I keep a brand new one in the drawer incase of emergencies...

Its a very reasonably priced brush for the quality of it..
I would recommend it,
if you would like to know how much it is...Pm me hun,
I have used it for the last 2 years no probs apart from one that split in the middle...but one out of about 4 ....(I had a killing brush habit for a while :lol:)

I'd like a camera like Carls if anyones got one going spare:):rolleyes:

too be honest i don't think you'll have anyone GIVE you a 508 as they are fab brushes and worth the money they cost, i always have a spare because i never knoe when i am going to need it!!!!

its abit like when i had my creative sculpting brush there is noway i will give my babies away lol

sorry hun but you might just have to go for a cheaper one and save you pennies i know its hard but we have all been there...if i was loaded i would give you won, so keep your fingers crossed for my lottery numbers to come up lol

Hee hee hee I'm not THAT cheeky! I was going to pay for it, I just wanted to see if someone had one that maybe they were thinking of putting on ebay (seeing as Geekbay has gone :cry:) and I could get a little cheaper than going to the suppliers. Oh well, worth a try :hug:

sorry hun but you might just have to go for a cheaper one and save you pennies i know its hard but we have all been there...if i was loaded i would give you won, so keep your fingers crossed for my lottery numbers to come up lol

Aaah that's so sweet, thanks chick xx

Hee hee hee I'm not THAT cheeky! I was going to pay for it, I just wanted to see if someone had one that maybe they were thinking of putting on ebay (seeing as Geekbay has gone :cry:) and I could get a little cheaper than going to the suppliers. Oh well, worth a try :hug:

I've got a bald one going for a fiver , it would make a great primer brush, it has so few hairs , I have pet names for them:)

No I couldn't possibly take him from you, you must have so many happy memories, thanks for the offer :green:

It's a fabulous brush and you will be glad you bought one. As has been said already get yourself to a show and look at the offers etc.
I think, not 100 percent sure that the last one I bought I also got some free products...maybe a dappen dish and something else??
Someone from EzFlow will clarify I'm sure. x
think that was the offer at gemx?

I'd like a camera like Carls if anyones got one going spare:):rolleyes:
now u r pushing it !

Latest posts

Back