ez flow comp nails 3rd place

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby lou

Reaction score
Well done they are lovely:) The circle design makes them look like they have bubbles on them.

Absoloutley beautiful, can I ask what you used? :)

I used a bit of everything! Young nails L&P, white crushed shells, stratospere glitter (young nails), holographic dots with a mesh imprint over the top, (again from young nails) and a dash of silver glitter xx

They are gorgeous, well done.

Beautiful !!!
Not only the design...but the nails bbbwweeeaauutiful ! :hug:

Oooo, I love those .... well done.

Wow, what a brill way to make a fish scale design!! So effective.

And I have to say, I've seen that 'swirl into the nailbed' design loads of times and have never liked it before.
But, you've made it so delicate and whispy it looks beautiful - almost seems to have movement.

Well done Lou, you're an inspiration.

Wow - they are lovely!

Any chance of a step by step tutorial - cheeky I know, but I'd love to know how :hug:

stunning! hope I can do that someday.

Fabulous as always Lou. Looked even better in the flesh!! xx

they are fantastic!!! really a well done job !

Those nails look awesome! extremely impressive!

Those nails look awesome! extremely impressive!

Merk your profile is sssooo funny!!!!!

Absolutley stunning looby as always xxx

Merk your profile is sssooo funny!!!!!

Absolutley stunning looby as always xxx

Thanks, though I must admit I used to have a bit more to it. Though I think it was filtered. Nothing profain, but something along the lines of writing 1-900 numbers in public restrooms...something along that lines. I had WAY too much time on my hands one afternoon to say the least.

You know I cannot get over how stellar those nails are, and there was only a 3rd place given for them?! I HAVE to see the other ones. Because wow...I saved them to my pc to show Anna later (she's with a client..suppose I should be watching, lol)

BTW Scratchers I went to your site, killer work. My hats off to you.

Thanks, though I must admit I used to have a bit more to it. Though I think it was filtered. Nothing profain, but something along the lines of writing 1-900 numbers in public restrooms...something along that lines. I had WAY too much time on my hands one afternoon to say the least.

You know I cannot get over how stellar those nails are, and there was only a 3rd place given for them?! I HAVE to see the other ones. Because wow...I saved them to my pc to show Anna later (she's with a client..suppose I should be watching, lol)

BTW Scratchers I went to your site, killer work. My hats off to you.

The reason why she didn't get high is because basically it was a fantasy nail art comp and we didn't realise and did nail art that we would do in the salon, if it was a salon comp she would have won hands down!! for sure

Thanks hun i am currently re-doing a website as this on is abit dateda nd i have way more pics of nails to put on it xx

wow wow wow! I love em. - the first and second place must have been good for you to come third with these beauties!

Latest posts

Back