EZ Flow DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieMc

Reaction score
I've just bought the EZ Flow Instructional DVD (even though I've been using EZ Flow for the last couple of years - love these videos/dvd's etc) and I must say, it's GREAT!

Antony....... who was doing the demo's? In the credits, all it said was EZ Flow team, but I'm sure it was the same hairy hand! :biggrin: I just LOVED the nails!

For any EZ Flow users out there, I'd really recommend it, it goes through sculptured nails, tip and overlays, using clear/white tips, 3D flowers, Boogie Nights powders, using liquid colour drops - and it's all done in real good close up, I don't think you could get any closer - I was very, very impressed. And it makes it all look SO easy. I've been waiting for a DVD like this for ages - thanks!

Not sure how much it costs in the UK - my friend sent me one from the US. But it's got to be better value than the latest Leighton Denny DVD - I'm sure I read somewhere that it is only 15 minutes long and costs around £20!!! Does anyone know if this is true? The EZ Flow DVD must be around 60 minutes long - didn't actually time it while I was watching it, but you certainly get heaps packed into the time.

Hiya Jackie,
Whats it called, I would love to get it too.
Perhaps Ant can enlighten us on where its available and at what price?

Cant wait to see it jackie, thanks for letting me borrow it :D

This sounds great.

The other video you mention is absolute pants IMO. Don't waste your money on it.

geeg said:
The other video you mention is absolute pants IMO. Don't waste your money on it.

I'm so glad it's not just me! I'd heard the first wasn't up to much either. Geeg, is it true it's only something like 15 minutes long?

Lesley, it just says on it:
EZ Flow Nail Systems.
Acrylic System
Educational DVD

I'm sure I heard it was available in the UK, if it isn't, it should be. Antony..... come and tell us all about it, please. :biggrin:

JackieMc said:
I'm so glad it's not just me! I'd heard the first wasn't up to much either. Geeg, is it true it's only something like 15 minutes long?

Lesley, it just says on it:
EZ Flow Nail Systems.
Acrylic System
Educational DVD

I'm sure I heard it was available in the UK, if it isn't, it should be. Antony..... come and tell us all about it, please. :biggrin:

Yep ... it is very short and very poor quality and no sound and nothing very interesting either. IMO PANTS!! :)

The EZ Flow one sounds very good and I'm sure that the 3d stuff will go down very well too because many never get to see and be inspired by watching real artists at work.

i agree with geeg the leighton denny video leaves you stunned........you sit there watch it and it ends after 15 mins........you are left gawping at the tv thinking is that it 20 quid for that....
i have the ezflow dvd the one from america it is brill isnt it and the demos of the 3d work are really good

well, danny haile is the guy doing the very impressive demo's and yes the dvd is available in the uk!!!!!

not too sure of the price but if you call California Nails on 01204 412001, they will be more than happy to help

antony

I have the EZ Flow dvd and it's brilliant, wish there were more like this about.

antnbuckley said:
well, danny haile is the guy doing the very impressive demo's and yes the dvd is available in the uk!!!!!

not too sure of the price but if you call California Nails on 01204 412001, they will be more than happy to help

antony
Thanks for your reply Ant, I will ring tomorrow :cool:

Agree about the Leighton dvd, wasn't worth it, thought I'd gone deaf till I realised it was just the poor quality subtitles!!!!( Just blonde on the inside!!!):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back