ez flow fibreglass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi any one trained or used ez flow fibreglas would like your opinions ? thanxs

hi
its the only fibre system ive used
i think its good and i have got good results from it
my fibre nail was my highest scoring nail when i did my reassesment and im normally a l & p girl.....lol
EzFlow do both a brush it and spray it activation
so you can have the benefit of a dual system

Jess
xox

I haven't done fibre since college but I note that you have to to make your EZ Flow Masters which I intend to do, so Jess, is it so hard to do and do you need to do an EZ flow fibre class to perfect it? Probably...

Cheers.

Hi,i did the ez fibreglass last month and must admitt, i never used to be that much into fibreglass nails. But the system was brilliant and i found it quite easy to get on with. Plus with ez you can still build the right structure into the nail. hope this helps. liz.

If you have done fibre before you'll find it v easy
as i wanted to improve my technique (and get my level 2 educator) i did go up and do a workshop with Antony
it mite be advisable to do a conversion just so you see how EzFlows dual fibre system differs from other companies system :)

Jess
xox

Got a workshop booked with Ant for Sept but want to conc on l/p then but as I love spending money I'm sure I'll do a fibre workshop at some point.

Jess, I'll be coming to see u at the show to see if I can incorporate Spa Elements into my menu. Look forward to meeting you.

nails@42ndstreet said:
Jess, I'll be coming to see u at the show to see if I can incorporate Spa Elements into my menu. Look forward to meeting you.

You'll love Spa Elements its fab-
the buttermint buffing scrub smells delicious :)

look forward to meeting you too:)

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back