Ez Flow or Le Chat??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debtip-to-toe

Reaction score
Hi I have nearly completed my NVQ2 and now feel private training might be better for me. I have looked into various companies and can't decide between either LeChat or Ez-Flow!! Both are not to far away. I know distance shouldn't be in the equation but as I work and have 3 children it has to be.
What do other techs think of these trainers?
Has anyone had either training with EzFlow in Lightwater, Surrey or LeChat in Tadley, Hants ?
Not many people seem too of heard of LeChat but reading past threads they seem quite good!
Any comments much appreciated.
Many thanks.

I know what you mean about training when you have children, as i have a daughter of 6 myself. But i have to say i went to a trainer an hours drive away because she is really good and uses EZ Flow. I trained with Georgie Smedley in Enfield and am going through all my Master classes over the next couple of months. I have used EZ Flow for the last 3 years and prefer it to many others i have tried. I am EZ Flow trained through and through and love the product. I have tried Le Chat, but have to say i wasn't that impressed. A mate of mine also did training with Le chat, but not sure where and she didn't feel it was great, but then different areas can be better. I'm sure there are others out there that have liked the training and the products. This is why i think you have to try for yourself, because what someone likes others might not.

To be honest with you, it is best to see if you can get samples of each product to give them a go as everyone finds different things easier to use. In my opinion, i believe EZ Flow to have excellent service, excellent standard of training and are always there when you need help after you've done training with them. Hope this helps.

I can thoroughly recommend Jessica Marks for EzFlow. She's based in Crawley, West Sussex, so might be nearer for you? Takes me about an hour from Portsmouth to get there, might give you an idea of time. She's very thorough and helpful and has improved me no end! Worth every minute of travel!

Thanks very much for the replies. I think on the balance of it Ez-flow sounds the safest bet. I have only done fibre/silk so this would be my first try with gel so really don't know what is good/bad but ez-flow does come recommend by quite a few.
Cheers.:)

Latest posts

Back