EZ flow training, calling all geeks for advice !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feline

Reaction score
Ok Geeks,

After an evening of research I have managed to find a training salon that is in my area offering nail courses. You can have a look at that here

Id simply LOVE to do CND as a first, in which case there would be no question... however the time does not allow me at the moment, and I can only plan for this in future- I look forward to that :)

This course uses the E Z flow system, which I know from previous salon training experience is great, and from reading the text on site, it seems that they are not trying to trick me into instant nail tech status etc, of which I am all to aware is a big problem for those who are training to obtain certificates for the first time. They do say on site that the short courses they offer are to be built on, and the cost appears reasonable... so what dya think ? Id love your input on this, so any feedback is appreciated!

My salon is a training venue for Ezflow courses and having done a course myself, i can tell you that the training is excellent.
The thing i love is that everyone is so welcoming and are always there to help. You get ongoing support and there are free workshops available too.
I know a few nail techs that have converted to EZFlow from CND and other top companies for whatever reason, so you can rest assured that the products are very high quality :D

I had a brilliant teacher , and I liked the products, however from my personal experience their customer service is non existant, I have had no on going support and I have never been told about any FREE workshops..................

Personally I would hold out for CND and save yourself a lot of heart ache on the way.....

Hi hun,

i have just taken an ezflow progression course as i trained with a low end product and my training was insuffient to all my needs! I trained with a company that taught you to produce flat nails with just a clear overlay - no sculpts and no pink and whites.

throughout my ezflow journey i simply can not praise EzFlow enough. there product is brilliant and all the educators are so friendly and helpful. you simply cant knock the aftercare. Anytime i have a question my educator is always there and when im struggling she always picks me up and reminds me that i will get there but it takes time. - i am very impatient btw i like to think i can do things perfect first time. From day one my educator has told me that anytime i need to speak to her just to call or email her and she will help in anyway she can.

I even chat to couple of the educators that dont cover my area that i met at a show and they are ALL lovely and all so helpful and i know i could turn around ask any off them for help and they would me more than happy to help.

my Ezflow experience has been a great one and i truly have nothing to complain about and couldnt have been looked after better by them!

i have been so impressed and inspired by them and they have been so encouraging that i am looking forward to the rest of my journey with them.

hth,

jodie xx

p.s do you know who the educator is? x

Morning !

p.s do you know who the educator is? x

Thanks Jodie! this is the master trainer > Triniti Trainers - Rebecca Orme

Ive emailed her this morning for more details and dates- I just hope she is running one this year!

Thanks for your help so far geeks, its really nice to read everyones different experiences

x

Morning !

Thanks Jodie! this is the master trainer > Triniti Trainers - Rebecca Orme

Ive emailed her this morning for more details and dates- I just hope she is running one this year!

Thanks for your help so far geeks, its really nice to read everyones different experiences

x

Defo go for it! Rebecca Orme is my educator and you couldnt ask for a better educator!!! She is such a lovely person as well as a fantastic and patient educator and nail tech. She is also so inspiring - i always feel ready to take on the worlds nails after just chatting to her for a few minutes!

Jodie xx

Hi Rachel,

I can't comment on the EzFlow training as I've never done any, I use CND. However I can say that Becky is fab (I know her) and I'm sure you'll love any course you do with her. EzFlow is the ideal company for any techs that love nail art as they provide fab coloured and glittered powders and you can do training for 3D nail art with them too (I'm going to do that course at some point as I love the 3d work).

I'm not really into that much nail art though myself so CND's large range of more natural powders are ideal for me.

Brilliant! Just what I needed to hear. I feel safe in looking forward to this now YAY !!! :) Thanks ever so much girls..

and you can do training for 3D nail art with them too

-Sounds right up my street, I read on Rebeccas profile about how the glitter gels and stuff are fab and I must say it did catch my eye. I will defo get on for that training in future too!

Great decision - im sure its one your not going to regret!!!

good luck hun!

Jodie xx

Hi Rachel thankyou for the Email, i have replied to you about the beginners course, and thanks for the lovely comments everyone i work hard to provide excellent education and excellent customer service, so its nice to see its appreciated.

There is lots going on with EzFlow at the minute, pm me if anyone wants more details..yes we are holding free workshops (The nail surgery),no strings attached!

see website if you are interested
xx

Hi Rachel thankyou for the Email, i have replied to you about the beginners course, and thanks for the lovely comments everyone i work hard to provide excellent education and excellent customer service, so its nice to see its appreciated.

There is lots going on with EzFlow at the minute, pm me if anyone wants more details..yes we are holding free workshops (The nail surgery),no strings attached!

xx

Its very appreciated beck! you deserve every single word of praise

Jodie xx

I trained with Ezflow Gel and my daughter Ezflow L and p,where i was her model and both courses were excellent.

xx

Thanks Beck, Fancy bumping into you here !!! I look forward to meeting you, though I havent recieved mail about the course yet could you resend? Cheers!

I feel fully confident in taking this course now, Salon Geek has been such a fantastic resource .. im so pleased to have found it !

Have a nice weekend everyone and again, thanks for your replies :hug:

I love Ezflow and loved my course however you would of thought they would of got in contact with technicians that have just qualified with them instead of just leaving them to it.

Just to heap praise a little more... Becks is a fab and extremely talented educator and along with all other EzFlow educators strives for great customer service as well as informative and enjoyable courses. You won't be disappointed with your course with Becks xx

Hi claire
just to let you know i have not recieved confirmation for my training on monday 12th? am i to bring a model?
cant wait now!:D
do all eductors offer free workshops throughout the year or is it just in the midlands?
thanks

Latest posts

Back