EZ Flow Training Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flitch

Reaction score
Just a quick question. I'm due to start my long awaited ezflow foundation course tomorrow and I'm soooo excited. I know I should have checked this before, but do I have to have my own nails free of enhancements? Can't find anything in the literature they have sent other than mentioning my model's nails should be naked, but seem to recall reading something saying that mine should be as well.

Any help would be most gratefully received. Thanks in advance

i would go with naked nails just incase hun as i'm not sure either x

its also sometimes good to get a demo done on yourself so you can see it being done better hth

Thanks for thank Scratchers. I was thinking naked nails would be best, but hate not having my enhancements on. Still definitely more excited about doing the course than having strange feeling hands!!

i always find have a nail done on my own hand when i was training was a good idea as i could see better and feel the pressures etc...good luck hun you will love it..ezflow are fab xx

Thanks for thank Scratchers. I was thinking naked nails would be best, but hate not having my enhancements on. Still definitely more excited about doing the course than having strange feeling hands!!
have fun and good luck, r u taking a model to your course?

Hi,

Yes I am taking a model to the course. Although she's not needed on day one and I wasn't sure whether my own nails had to be naked.

Having just completed day one, I think it was best that I did decide to go with naked nails. It was mainly theory but we did do some cuticle work on each other which would have been more tricky with enhancements on I think.

And yes, I did have fun, it was great and the day flew past, can't wait for tomorrow.

Flitch

Latest posts

Back