Ez Flow training in Lincs???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone know if there is anywhere.anyone that does Ez flow training in the lincs area??? Many Thanks :)

xx

Hi All

Does anyone know if there is anywhere.anyone that does Ez flow training in the lincs area??? Many Thanks :)

xx

I would give Graftons a ring and ask them where your nearest educator is, the website with all the info on for contacting them is www.graftons.co.uk
Hths :)
Haze x

thank you, will have a lookey now :lol: xx

Hi All

xx

Hi
You need to get in touch with Jo Shirley, she is the sub-distributor and educator for that area, her email is [email protected]
hth:hug:

Hi
You need to get in touch with Jo Shirley, she is the sub-distributor and educator for that area, her email is [email protected]

Jo runs her courses in Doncaster, which is where I went (I'm Lincs based)

There used to be a tech called Liz who was an educator in Boston, but she no longer does it - sadly.

Hi
Hi I have just read this post, my email address is [email protected] I don't have access to the other email any more.

My apologies if you have been trying to contact me.

Latest posts

Back