EZ Flow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailScientist

Reaction score
Morning all!

I'm looking for some information on ezflow training, specifically in Scotland.

I'd really like to train with this product, but seem to be being sent round in circles.

I've contacted both Graftons and Educationail. Graftons gave me the phone number for the north and Scotland distributor - Vikki Taylor Dodds. Educationail never got back to me.

I've tried to contact Vikki on the phone, via email and sent her a wee PM on here but to no avail :confused:

They were advertising a really good 20 week evening course which would have suited me perfectly, and no one else seems to offer anything else equivalent.

Does anyone know if Ezflow actually distribute/train in Scotland at all? Is Vikki still the right person to contact or are Graftons sending me on a wild goose chase?

Any information would be really appreciated, and if you know of any similar courses in Edinburgh please let me know (though I'd rather not train with CND - controversial I know!)

Thanks guys!

Rhi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No one? Maybe ezflow aren't that good and I should look for another companies training! :confused:

I'd try then again. EzFlow are a quality company with quality products

Why don't you ring graftons again and explain to them that you are having difficulty speaking to anyone that can help x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, I met vicky last week as her salon is near my home, her salon is called 'im spoilt' and the number is 0191 2624357 xx

I also struggled for ibfo from ezflow before I met vicky xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks very much guys, I'll try them again and call vikkis number! :D

Rhi

Just a quick update and info for anyone else with the same question -

I managed to contact Vikki on her salon number. Ezflow don't offer any training in Scotland (unless on a one to one basis with vikki), which I was surprised by to be honest - they're missing out a huge chunk of the country, not sure it's sound business!

I'll need to find someone else reputable to train with up here. Any suggestions very welcome! Really wish I could train with CND, they seem to be the only decent company up here but I have a nut allergy so I'm allergic to a lot of their basic products, I'm sure they won't touch me with a bargepole!

Rhi Xx

Latest posts

Back