EZ Flow Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LCL

Reaction score
Hi Mui told me there was EZflow training in Mexico could this be true, Mr Anthony Buckey , Can he tell me if there is.
Thank you,
Loretta

LCL said:
Hi Mui told me there was EZflow training in Mexico could this be true, Mr Anthony Buckey , Can he tell me if there is.
Thank you,
Loretta

Sorry i want to take this post up because i have seen map with where in the world ezflow educators are and i see on map was mexico i remember sure.

Also i see in scratch japan korea taiwan and mexico ezflow have number 1 status so must have educators in mexico .

mui land of :)

we do indeed have educators in mexico too. if you would like to email Gari Dawn Tingler - director of education, she will be more than happy to help you

her email is [email protected]

hope this helps

antony

antnbuckley said:
we do indeed have educators in mexico too. if you would like to email Gari Dawn Tingler - director of education, she will be more than happy to help you

her email is [email protected]

hope this helps1111111

sawasdee ka loretta

I do not know if it is same your country but in Thailand them do course you can choose you can have 6 day course or if you only want learn 3d you can do 2 day 3 d course .

In Thailand 2 day 3 d course is 5000 baht 131 American dollar or 68 pound england and we can have 2000 baht for make lady europe 1 set of 3 d nails :) .

Is good to learn and investment so can work :) .

I am very happy that you now know have educator your country because i know to come website is good it is very good to sit with some body and let them show you .

mui from the land of fun and smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back