ez flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marthor

Reaction score
Hey Geeks
Hope your day is going great! Our nail team, we've been having issues with ezflow. Yellowing, acrylic flaking when filng, severe yellowing, the acrylic just doesn't feel as smooth. The owner of the salon has decided to change product. We are switching to Charisma. Company is called Charisma Nail Innovations, it is based here in the USA. The company has gone international as well. Lysa Comfort owns the company, she is known in nail competition a few years back and used to work for ez flow with Tom Holcomb. Does anyone have experience with Charisma nail products? I love her new acrylic brush. Mar ( :

Hey Geeks
Hope your day is going great! Our nail team, we've been having issues with ezflow. Yellowing, acrylic flaking when filng, severe yellowing, the acrylic just doesn't feel as smooth. The owner of the salon has decided to change product. We are switching to Charisma. Company is called Charisma Nail Innovations, it is based here in the USA. The company has gone international as well. Lysa Comfort owns the company, she is known in nail competition a few years back and used to work for ez flow with Tom Holcomb. Does anyone have experience with Charisma nail products? I love her new acrylic brush. Mar ( :

I've not had any problems with my EzFlow products yellowing, flaking or not feeling as smooth.
Maybe you have brush contamination?
Or using an incorrect mix ratio?
Exactly which products are you having problems with?

me neither.... i find ezflow fab, no yellowing or flaking fo me! not heard of charisma? but surely it would be better to work out whats going wrong before jumping to another brand... have you spoke to your distributer? :suprised:

that really doesnt sound like ezflow at all, i have never had any probelmes at all with yellowing or flaking so i am at a loss, i would ring up your supplier and find out what is going on, also check your brushes etc and that you are using the products correctly.........

I've not been having any probs with my Ezflow either, just for the record:|

i dont think charisma has made it to the u.k yet, though i have seen it advertised in the u.s nail magazines.

you really should contact ez flow about your problems, its a quality product so there must be some problem that could be worked out.

Latest posts

Back