Ez-Flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just been reading a few threads about buying ez-flow powders. I just wondered why ez-flow dont operate like Creative and get techs to do training with them before they can buy L&P from them.?

EzFlow dont set any guidelines re training before purchasing of product like creative. as long as you can prove you are a qualified tech, you will be able to buy.

saying that though, geeg's idea of training before you can buy is a good one.....

antony

antnbuckley said:
EzFlow dont set any guidelines re training before purchasing of product like creative. as long as you can prove you are a qualified tech, you will be able to buy.

saying that though, geeg's idea of training before you can buy is a good one.....

antony

I totally agree with Geegs Ideas regarding product training, Because each companies products vary and I think you should learn everything about the product your using. I would love to see more companies following this concept.

i totally agree with you lesley and it may indeed be something we implement in the future. as it stands at the moment, i do reccommend a conversion course but i dont enforce it

antony

Product and technique training by the product provider would be great if it was easily available to all,not to just those who live in the local vicinity of a training centre or those who can afford to travel. If there was a training centre by me I'd be there all the time!

As far as I have been a ble to ascertain, there are no training centres around the south/ south west, they all seem to be centred in the north or south east so unless i save my pennies, I'm stuffed!!

at the moment we're looking at adding to our education centres. once all thats in place, the education will probably be restructured.

antony

not just talking about ez flow, all product providers seem to be the same unless you go for a lower end product. If I want good training I have to travel a long way (won't get in to the geography) Bristol is a big city, no training close by...Why?

to be honest with you i dont know!!!! bristol college are using ezflow and it is indeed a very busy untapped place.

what would you like to see happen there cathie, you're the best one to ask!!!

I do agree with what carol is saying about top class education in general. Perhaps Ant could train us up as Educators hey carol, Then we could have the facilities closer ;)

well, if your serious lesley, you know where i am!!!!! ;)

yeah, if you mean me lesley, i trained initially at City of Bristol college using EZ Flow, after a long fought battle by the students who were opposed to using inferior products. I guess I'll just have to up my stakes and become the Bristol educator LOL

Hey antony , when I come up and do my workshop, for which i did actually take some dates from my book where I have no bookings...will call cna on mon..yu can let me know what METAL i need to to be just that...lol maybe in ten yrs time!!!

ok, ya got a deal there cathie. if ya wanna do, i'll make it my job to get ya there

antony

'kin right, get ez flow up there in the south west lol

See it through Cathie, Antony is offering something new to you hear - don't drift and let it go - you are obviously ambitious - In August the business slackens slightly - make a date and stick to it - this is the way forward!

Cathy

Have to say i'm so glad i discovered EZ Flow products as theyareso good to use. I feel it is a good way togo with training touse certain products but as was said previously if you haven't got the resources to travel it can be abit restrictive. Living in Essex, i haven't found a close by training centre for myself, but then i will be talking to Ant Buckley about that at the Excel show in London.:biggrin:

Thanks Cathy. I'll make it my mission over the next few years. My kids are getting older and I need a fresh challenge!

Maybe you could do a training roadshow? I would be happy to offer the use of my salon as a venue, and I would have thought maybe others would maybe do the same Whadda you think???

I think this is a fab idea, Ant could tour the country offering training from salons of fellow geeks :cool:

well, i guess its something we could look into. let me get the next few months out of the way and we'll see .....

antony

Latest posts

Back