EZ Flow ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttmil

Reaction score
Hello all. Am seeking a little advice, so here goes. Would like some opinions on EZ Flow. I am currently using Young Nails acrylic, but EZ Flow is much more accessible in my area as well as training and help. So am considering switching. I am happy with YN but thinking it might be nice to have something I can walk into a store and buy and know that I have other nail techs to communicate with on it. So looking for opinions, hints, anything you think might be helpful in helping me decide. I love the color options with ez flow. Also does anyone know where I could find video demos online for ez flow? TIA

Hello all. Am seeking a little advice, so here goes. Would like some opinions on EZ Flow. I am currently using Young Nails acrylic, but EZ Flow is much more accessible in my area as well as training and help. So am considering switching. I am happy with YN but thinking it might be nice to have something I can walk into a store and buy and know that I have other nail techs to communicate with on it. So looking for opinions, hints, anything you think might be helpful in helping me decide. I love the color options with ez flow. Also does anyone know where I could find video demos online for ez flow? TIA
welcome to the sit ttmil....young,s nail and ezflow are both very good products...if you feel the need to change for being more accessiable for you then go to the top of the page...you will see search...click on that and put in ezflow ....you will find some page,s about it....all of which should answer your question,s xxx

Latest posts

Back