EZ Flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katlu

Reaction score
I'm not having much joy with training, enquired a month ago and still no date to start training. I keep getting told someone will call me, I check my phone every day but nothing. I can't keep calling them. I'm so stressed out about it that I am now thinking of switching to someone else. I'm going to Olympia this month, which will hopefully help me decide who to train with. A friend of mine, who was also hoping to start the training, has suggested we switch to EZ Flow, does anyone know how good they are and are there any training acadamies in the South East area. I really do not want to change but don't have much choice.

What r u using at the moment, and I am going to Olympia as well hope to see you there.
I have heard ezflow are very good but have not try it yet.

PM Sparklepink (Jess) on here hun....she's an Ezlow educator based West Sussex I think.

There is no reason why you cant keep calling them if you want to....but then there isnt a reason why you should have too either.

It wouldn't hurt to ring ezflow to get some details. x

I did a Creative conversion course over a year ago and now want to do the Masters Training course.

I did a Creative conversion course over a year ago and now want to do the Masters Training course.

Is it Creative you are waiting to hear from.....?? who are you ringing..??

Yes, Creative.

Bagpuss, I will call again for the final time next week, but will PM Sparklepink as Zingara suggested just in case they never get back to me.

thank you all again.

You could try pm'ing Georgie Smedley (monkeystails) she is based in Enfield and is EZFlow
educator for London and surrounding areas. She trained me and is fab!!

Who exactly is it that youre calling and what number? If you are after Creative education, you are best calling 0845 210 6060.

HTHs!

I have recently been on Ezflow conversion course i would highly recommend it. My nails have improved so much and the products are great. I did my conversion with Victoria Smith she is really great and so helpful i cant wait to do more training with her. x

I think what Katlu is saying is that she's been calling a Creative Academy for training (poss Pamela Rohlf as I know we did a training course together there a couple of years back) and hasn't heard back from anyone. To be fair, whenever I've enquired about training at Maidenhead, I call HO and then got asked to contact Pamela direct as she books her own courses. And lovely as she is - sha can take a few days to return calls if she is busy in the salon or training.

And now because of the fact she's not heard anything she is considering converting to EZflow, and would like to know what others think of EZflow training and product.

Or maybe I'm just confused too. lol! :confused:

Hi Katlu,

Just wanted to say i have trained with EzFlow and the training and products are FAB!!
I have just done my design course this week with Jess (Sparklepink) and I'm feeling very inspired now! Actually convinced a new client to have a new set of glitter pink tips rather than the normal pink & whites today. I love the design powders!

Hope that helps x x

I have recently trained with EzFlow (Georgie Smedley in Enfield). The training was fab, the products are amazing and Georgie is wonderful. Would thoroughly recommend them.

Who exactly is it that youre calling and what number? If you are after Creative education, you are best calling 0845 210 6060.

HTHs!

I did originally do this and was told I could ring the training academy direct(I'd rather not say which one). Anyway, I thought it would be best to ring direct as I had lots of questions to ask and at the time and it made sense to get the answers from the trainer. It really never crossed my mind to ring Sweet Squared again, how silly of me. I will get onto them first thing Tuesday. I love Creative and would prefer to stay with them. However, thank you all for your EZ Flow advice. This site is sooooooo good!!!!

Ezflow have been rad to me, they sent me info pronto and booking my course was easy peasy!

I have to just say...This is NOT typical of Sweet Squared....I feel sure that somewhere along the line there has been a mix up.

As Katlu now had the info she needs and some great replies about exflow I am closing this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back