Ezcema/dermititis around the hairline

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhanced-Barbie

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls :)

For a while I've had excema/dermititis around my hair line, and it causes quite bad dandruff in my hair.

I am wanting to know if this is common? And how can I get rid of it?

I am hoping to start a hairdressing course as soon as finances allow, so would like to have the problem fixed before then!

Thanks for any answers :)

My best and most proffesional advise in this case is. . . . surprise surprise, go to the doctor haha. Cant ethically go advising creams and potions incase u have a reaction to it. I do hope it clears up tho. nothing worse than having sore bits o your skin. Xx

Hey Scotty :)

Thanks for your reply, I didnt even think of going to the DR lol, probably because most doctors in NZ arent that good, and usually just give you the quick fixes ("here take these pills, itll clear up till the pills run out" type thing)
I do have some cream I was using on my hand so maybe ill try putting some of that on on my days off (will probably make my fringe all greasy and yuk looking), and if that doesnt work, ill go see a dr :)

their was one cream a herbal one that is very good, called Zambesia Botanica. . . cleared my nephews excema. . but if u do try that do a wee patch test on ur arm or summin incase u allergic. . . x

Latest posts

Back