Ezflow Boogie Nights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
I keep hearing soooooooo much abour Ezflow boogie nights. Can anybody tell me do you have to be Ezflow trained to be able to purchase? I see lots of creative techs do use the product but see nothing on their training list to say the have Ezflow training too. Product looks fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do not need to be ezflow trained as long as you have been trained by a reputable company
give your local distributor a call on the ezflow number 0845 330 0840 and they will be able to help

Jess
xox

boogie nights are totally fab , can highly recomennd them xx

word has it there may some new addition to the ezflow family !!

Ezflow boogie nights glitters are fab, get practising in time for Christmas xx

If you want the dense glitters make sure you get the Walk of Fame collection.

I have all of the ezflow colored colections they are great. Walk of fame is awsome i always get complements on the colors. I do not like there l&p system and will never use that again but LOVE the colored powders. Yes they just got a new collection. On the add it was dusted with gold and silver but I cant remenber what it was i looked at the website but it is not there. The rainbow candy and dare to be dasaling are great for color fades

you will have alot of fun

young nails also have some very awsome colors and is an amazing product to work with

Are they just glitters that you add to acrylic or is it as one? Can you use with any liquid? As I do use other powders at the mo. with my moxie liquid and its fine. Which colours do you love?

Are they just glitters that you add to acrylic or is it as one? Can you use with any liquid? As I do use other powders at the mo. with my moxie liquid and its fine. Which colours do you love?

You can use the ezflow coloured powders with any liquid but naturally they will work better with Qmonomer. You don't add the colours to acrylic, they are ready to use. I have all the collections but love the walk of fame and Rainbow collections.

You check out the colours at Ez Flow Nail Systems - Acrylic nail systems, nail art, glitter acrylics, wraps & uv gels that'll give you an idea of the colours that are available :)

hth

Phoned!! A book is on its way, really excited! I could crush a grape! (Oh sorry showing my age now).

:eek: Oh no!! Now I've done it! Which set do i try first? Or do i buy a few full size coloured/glitter acrylics?

Cant believe the amount of choice, a little overwhelming.

depends on which look you are wanting hun , i bought the walk of fame 1st then all the others after :lol: watch it though its addictive , pmsl

Latest posts

Back