ezflow coloured powders/glitter powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alisondenn

Reaction score
Hi just purchased some ezflow coloured/glitter powders and want to apply as a natural nail overlay, can it be applied directly to nail plate or do you need to apply clear before or after?

you will need to apply a thin layer of the deeper coloured glitters then cap them with clear. However the clear/pink based glitters such as party train and boogie fever can be applied directly to the nail plate...

I have used them on the natural nail and over my pink powder. I apply them in a thin layer and then cap with clear :hug:

Yes you can apply directly to the nail plate following your prep, apply your colour/design very thinly and then cap and build your structure using clear.

If you don't cap with clear you'll file off the colour and/or the glitters when finishing your nails.

The Dare To Be Dazzling collection doesn't need to be capped, these can be used on their own and are really pretty when used on the nail bedfor a touch of glitz.

Latest posts

Back