ezflow glitter powders and hd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojosnails

Reaction score
i have searched on this but cannot find the answer to my question :rolleyes: (might be me not looking properly! :lol: lol)

Can you use the ezflow glitter powders with the high definition monomer?
Or are they supposed to be used with the Q monomer?

thanks to anyone who can help me!:green:

ez flow glitters can be used with any liquid , but they always say you should use the same brand , so i suppose hd will be fine , i only use q monomer tho :green: hth x

Yes, HD monomer is fine with the Boogie Nights glitters and any of the EZFlow powders.

you can also use your q monomer with your hd powders too
hth

ok excellent! thanks for shedding light on my question!:green:

what collections do you like working with?

I use Boogie Nights with Retention +.. Works just fine!!

what collections do you like working with?

For color fades I like carnival and rainbow candy, condences walk of fame 3d pastel flower and gemstones. Gemstones are very pretty for colored tips. I want to try their new powder color collection and I have not seen the earth stones.

I use all my ezflow powders with YN monomer, I just give away the monomer that comes in the sets

for those coming to gmex show there will be lots of demos using all of the collections with designs to aspire to !! colour collections will be on offer! from 10 till 12 while stock lasts, i am told
For color fades I like carnival and rainbow candy, condences walk of fame 3d pastel flower and gemstones. Gemstones are very pretty for colored tips. I want to try their new powder color collection and I have not seen the earth stones.

I use all my ezflow powders with YN monomer, I just give away the monomer that comes in the sets

** Ezflow has SO many beautiful colors to "play" with:) Luv their Boogie Nights w/the
bigger chunks of glitter!! I like their Q monomer as well**

Latest posts

Back