ezflow have a brilliant deal on at the moment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which conversion did you go for Emma?

Well As said in my blog peeps.....
I decided to take on the course myself,
and completed my conversion today...with out very own absolutely fab !
Caroline........

youll love it ! i did my gel it course back in april and passed my gel master artist course last week :green: was really nervous but there was no need , all the ezflow team are great ,hope you have a great day

That was quick! Congratulations!

a gel master....... very well done to you. considering education ?:Grope:
Thankyou :) i was really pleased , i didnt think id do that great but passed with 96% so was really over the moon.As for being an educator it has been talked about and hopefully will get the chance !!, ive got my acrylic design masters day in bout 3 weeks :eek: so im gonna wait and see and build up a bit of confidence.

That was quick! Congratulations!

thanx :) id never done gel before i did the ezflow gel it course but ive found there gels are soooo lovely to work with and i cant wait to get my hands on the new coloured ones on sunday .

96 % thata amazin well done u xxx
Thankyou :) i was really pleased , i didnt think id do that great but passed with 96% so was really over the moon.As for being an educator it has been talked about and hopefully will get the chance !!, ive got my acrylic design masters day in bout 3 weeks :eek: so im gonna wait and see and build up a bit of confidence.

1. di u get yur gels?2.
2. did sam b show you some fab ideas on how to use them?
thanx :) id never done gel before i did the ezflow gel it course but ive found there gels are soooo lovely to work with and i cant wait to get my hands on the new coloured ones on sunday .

Latest posts

Back