ezflow have a brilliant deal on at the moment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Hiya peeps,
After seeing some demonstrations from Ant and samantha at gmex on the EZflow stand,
I enquired about courses,
I'm particulary intersted in the design class ...
Anyway enough of my waffle lol,

They have a really good deal on at the moment,
The conversion course is half price and the full set up kit which has basicly everything you need, tools of the trade, products etc... that has 40% off ,

this offer is on untill the end of december

So I thought I would pass the info on to you all, incase anybody is thinking of doing this , now you can do it with a big saving ...and we like saving money :lol:
for more details call EZflow on
0845 330 0840

i can remeber doing my ez flow design class it was ace ! i actually did that before i did the conversion , lol

i got a leaflet thorugh today about the roadshow is anyone going ??

I phoned at the beginning of the week for some info on the road show, they said they would post a leaflet out to me but i am still waiting for it :cry:

i'm hoping to take full advantage of the offers when i go to the semiar in peterborough or the comp in leeds, i'm so excited i can hardly contain myself xx

Hiya peeps,
After seeing some demonstrations from Ant and samantha at gmex on the EZflow stand,

The conversion course is half price and the full set up kit which has basicly everything you need, tools of the trade, products etc... that has 40% off ,

So I thought I would pass the info on to you all, incase anybody is thinking of doing this , now you can do it with a big saving ...and we like saving money :lol:
0845 330 0840

The design sculpture class is good for anyone who likes the arty side of things.
It covers glitter fades, 3d flowers and tiger stripes.
I really enjoyed it.

the design class is great, its great fun and when i did it you even get shown some custom blending......its a very good day

hi all,can i ask what roadshow you are talking about ,what have i missed ? any info would be great ,thanx :)

hi all,can i ask what roadshow you are talking about ,what have i missed ? any info would be great ,thanx :)

There is some info on this thread.....
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/61906-ezflow-north-east-roadshow-leeds.html

There is also another event, possibly nearer you (geography is not my strong point!!)
An Audience with Sam Biddle...it is on Sunday 25 November at the Holiday Inn, Peterborough.
She will be doing some of her fantastic fantasy nail work....have you seen her blog ?? amazing work!!!.....for more details you can call 01692 408944 or email [email protected]
HTH

hi emma , offer on while stocks last !!

which kit took your fancy as there are 3 !

You do know there is also a 50% voucher included for trainning?

Hiya peeps,

0845 330 0840

hi emma , offer on while stocks last !!

which kit took your fancy as there are 3 !

You do know there is also a 50% voucher included for trainning?
Hiya hunny,
What are the 3 offers ?
And the 50 % training voucher can this be used for any class,

As I love 3d work, I'd love to do a design class, the ezflow work I have seen so far is amazing,
But obviously I suppose sensibly thinking, I would need to know the ins and outs of how the products work first !!
So many choices....so little money hahahaha

Can you or another ezflow person fill in any details..as I know I posted lol but I'm not 100% sure of the offers lol,
I just heard about them so thought I'd share,
would be much better for people intersted to have the full facts me thinks :green:

I know im a cheeky moo :lol:
But it saves me embarrasment when people ask me questions coz I posted and I havent a clue lmao

As far as I am aware Emmsy the three are
Acrylic Starter Salon Kit
Gel Salon Starter Kit
High Definition Salon Starter Kit.

The acrylic kit does have a Carnival collection of coloured acrylic powders in it.
this is the one collection I haven't got yet so maybe another EzFlow geek can help n that.

If you are just wanting to dip your toes as it were Emmsy you could just try out a Boogie Nights collection my favourite is Walk of Fame......although I also love the Design coloured acrylic Earthstones collection....great if you like to do animal print designs.

Anymore details about the offers though just phone the 0845 330 0840 number.
You would LOVE the design course......I did!

hi emma,
this offer is called the nail station offer,basically there are three kits used for the offer, gel, q momner acyrlic and hd acrylic. They are all complete kit ,rather, than type all of the contents email me and i can forward a spread sheet of the entire contents. for each kit. Each kit has a voucher for a days trainning including in the price. Traiinning would be best used to convert, however, on conversions which are usally small groups,skill level can be grown to new levels be extending techniques to nail bed extending and camaflouging,. should the student have the desire to grow and existing skill level allow. :):green::Grope:

Hi, is the design course on offer now or only at the show?

i am not sure if ezflow doncaster have other offer running i would give them a ring direct to make sure. Show offers are show offers i am afraid! Are you going to there comp/ roadshow in november? do you have there number?
Hi, is the design course on offer now or only at the show?

Yes I am one on the 18th? can't wait will book the course there!! I am still waiting for my pack are all the courses on offer at the show?
See you soon xx

If you are just wanting to dip your toes as it were Emmsy you could just try out a Boogie Nights collection my favourite is Walk of Fame......although I also love the Design coloured acrylic Earthstones collection....great if you like to do animal print designs.

Boogie Nights collection is fab!! I am currently wearing Party Train - love it. You can mix it with any colour and it looks great.
Must get myself on that design course soon!!

I loved the design course and really enjoyed the Masters in it as it stretched your artistic side too.

I just love EZ Flow........ can you tell.:D:D:D

you will needd to check with jo shirley who is organising that event , do you have the number?
Yes I am one on the 18th? can't wait will book the course there!! I am still waiting for my pack are all the courses on offer at the show?
See you soon xx

Boogie Nights collection is fab!! I am currently wearing Party Train - love it. You can mix it with any colour and it looks great.
Must get myself on that design course soon!!
I'm wearing Party Train too! I've had 3 clients having similar as a result!

Party Train is from the Dare to be Dazzling collection which is made up of holographic pieces (they're not quite glitters) in clear powder.....you don't need to cap these with clear.....they look great on the nail bed and a very easy wayto jazz up a pink and white, especially for the party season!

The Walk of Fame collection is dense holographic glitters also in clear powder but these need to be capped with clear because of the density of the glitters.

word has it the new collection of boogie nights will be here soon," time to shine", i havenot seen it as yet, but let to believe it is softer tones , when i have some more info will let yu know !

Latest posts

Back