EzFlow High Definition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jax

Reaction score
Any geeks use EzFlow High Def? Whats your views on it? What other systems have you tried? Did you use primer with it? How was it for lifting, strength etc.

ta in advance.xx

sorry hun i havent tried it yet , as i am really happy with A polymer , i think cathie uses it though , i have read its very different to use though ,hth xx

Thanks Dee. Yes it is very different could do with a chat with some geeks in the know to iron out a few issues, my distributor will no doubt be able to help but would quite like to hear a geeks perspective iykwim,xxx

thanks anyway.

Thought I would bump this up...I am sure Cathie! or of course Sparklepink would be able to give you some helpful information Jackie, if they haven't seen this maybe you could PM them.
Although it is always better having the info on a thread for everyone to get the benefit.

Any geeks use EzFlow High Def? Whats your views on it? What other systems have you tried? Did you use primer with it? How was it for lifting, strength etc.

ta in advance.xx

You don't have to use primer with HD, although I do if the client is a 'lifter'.

HD is more flexible than A polymer, so I wouldn't use it on anyone who is very heavy handed. I would normally start with A Polymer and then if they become a regular pink & white client, move them to HD.

hth's

i love ezflow's hd system, but without a conversion it can be hard to get to grips with as you work quite dry, it has a slower setting time and if you dont get the ratio spot on you will have trouble filling it......
on the plus the colour stability is amazing due to its chemistry the white getts whiter and the pink etc so your enhancments 2 weeks down the line look as bright as the first day.
I use a primer with hd....you dont have to but maybe old habits die hard for me.
hd is more flexible so is more shock absorbing....so too speek
you have a good workabilitly time with hd so if your not 100 % with those smiles you have a good time to perfect them as the product stays very workable.
I love it

I got given a sample kit for HD lst week and have only tired 1 set on nail trainer, but I did like what I saw! seemed to set as quick as creative though so thinking I may need the other ezflow stuff!

Quick question for users though supplier wasn't sure if you could use HD liquid with Boggie nights / walk of fame powders - any ideas?

Latest posts

Back