Ezflow l & p conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi all,
I dont know if this could be like looking for a pea in a mountain as they say but,i want to do a Ezflow l&p one day conversion course i have the dosh to book the course and which ever date should be no prob,the only problem being is my nearest course is in Enfield -North London !Now call me a wimp i dont mind a bit of local motorway driving,but any where new i aint liking it-soooo i was wondering on the off chance if some else who lives near me had or was thinking of doing the same course ,and may be we meet up and i could hitch a lift with you,i hope you dont think im being cheeky ,i will pay my way if anybody could help,if not i will prob. do a Creative course as there not too far from me,but im really interested in Ezflow.I live in Reading ,Berkshire.xxx

Ealing is West London. The journey isn't bad from Reading - Promise, I used to live there. It's really easy by train too.

Hi Debbie,

There isn't an EzFlow educator in Ealing, did you men Enfield??

Hi Debbie,

Hi,
Yes sorry i did mean Enfield ..oops..xx (have change it now).

That would be me then!

I can look into a closer Ed centre for you as we have just had some new ones open..

Give me a couple of days and I will get back to you.

Otherwise you could come to me but not for a while...(my baby is being delivered on Monday 22nd October! it's by c section not by post I hasten to add!) so I'm taking a break for a couple of months!

Also, Jessica Marks is in Crawley but I guess that's about the same distance...

I'll get back to you!

That would be me then!

I can look into a closer Ed centre for you as we have just had some new ones open..

Otherwise you could come to me but not for a while...(my baby is being delivered on Monday 22nd October! it's by c section not by post I hasten to add!) so I'm taking a break for a couple of months!

I'll get back to you!
Great ,lovely ,thankyou.

Bristol is a straight drive up the M4 if that's any good!

Hi Debbie,

I did wonder! - but I've not trained with EZ Flow, so thought Ealing must be right. :lol:

Bristol is a straight drive up the M4 if that's any good!
Sorry for sounding dim ,do you mean there is one in Bristol if so yes that would be better fo me,i dont mind the m4.xxx

That would be me then!

I'll get back to you!

c section is more reliable, the postmen keep going on strike !:lol:
good luck for your big day:hug:

That would be me then!

I'll get back to you!

Wow Georgie congratulations :hug:

c section is more reliable, the postmen keep going on strike !:lol:
good luck for your big day:hug:

Thanks guys...I didn't post about it earlier as I've had major problems with this pregnancy...I think my body is in shock as it has been 11 years since my last one!!

xxxxxxxxxx:eek:

good luck with everything georgie :hug::hug:

Good luck for the 22nd Georgie!!!....not long now!!:eek:

Good Luck with your conversion too debbie garth if Bristol is your choice I am sure you will have a great day !!

Thanks guys...I didn't post about it earlier as I've had major problems with this pregnancy...I think my body is in shock as it has been 11 years since my last one!!

xxxxxxxxxx:eek:

i've done that big gap too. sleep deprivation is harder, but everything else seems easier. your going to be fine,enjoy every moment:hug:

Wow will be thinking of you Georgie :hug:

Wow will be thinking of you Georgie :hug:

i've done that big gap too. sleep deprivation is harder, but everything else seems easier. your going to be fine,enjoy every moment:hug:

Good luck for the 22nd Georgie!!!....not long now!!:eek:

Good Luck with your conversion too debbie garth if Bristol is your choice I am sure you will have a great day !!

good luck with everything georgie :hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

All this love and support....

How lovely!!

I will try and remember to put a picture on as soon as I get home...

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Good luck on the 22ndxxxxxx:hug:

Congratulations Georgie....... I love new life. I bet you can't wait!
Good luck and keep us posted!

(I lurve your website btw!)

Well...

It has been six weeks sorry! Time flies when a new life begins eh!

I don't know how to attach a picture so I have changed my avatar with baby picture on it..

Eliza was born on 22nd October weighing 6.9lbs...

She is absolutely gorgeous! (I know I am biased but hey ho...)

Georgie.xxxx

Latest posts

Back