ezflow masters or creative conversion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
I am looking to carry on with my ezflow masters, I have GelIt course coming up too, Is it worth my while offering creative alongside ezflow. How many of you use more than one of the same product? Say.... more than one tanning? I use fake bake alongside SiennaX? Just wondering....

many thanks, Rach

Ps I'm updating my profile today so the new stuff isnt on there at the mo x

I'm not sure I can see the point in training with both companies if you are happy with what you are using.
Why are you thinking about doings so, do you get asked for specific companies products ?

I am gonna do an EzFlow conversion course, I love the look and the colours! The 3D art that is achieved is fab. The colour fades and all that kind of stuff.
I'll always be a CND girl, but Id like to use EzFlow for the things I have just mentioned!
I dont see the harm in it, if you think it will help business!?

xxxxx

I was discussing this very topic with a geek yesterday. CND seem to be known for their pink and whites and that is all. EZ Flow seem to be known for their colours and glitters and more arty things.

A little known fact is that CND also, shock horror, have coloured powders called Mosaic. There are also glitter options available which can be used with CND powders.

Hope this helps for those who are in a quandary.

:D

CND have some lovely mosaic colours...:o

Rach this is kind of a question I have been asking in a thread of mine.... I got some quite different views...and lots of helpful advice...but at the end of the day I guess you do what is right for you...xxxxxxxx

I was discussing this very topic with a geek yesterday. CND seem to be known for their pink and whites and that is all. EZ Flow seem to be known for their colours and glitters and more arty things.

A little known fact is that CND also, shock horror, have coloured powders called Mosaic. There are also glitter options available which can be used with CND powders.

Hope this helps for those who are in a quandary.

You are right Fiona, they do have colours available, but not the colours that lots of people might want. I have all of CND powders and they are great BUT no pastel colours, no bright colours and the glitters aren't available in a wide colour selection. I know that the colours can be mixed but IMO you are still limited when there is no need to be with all the other options available.

I have purchased some Ezflow colours/glitters but I do still use my CND monomers. Which gives me (again IMHO) the best of both worlds.

I also think that you are right in what you say about CND having a reputation for pink and whites although I would say that they have a reputation for more classic/conservative looks, and EzFlow have a reputation for being more exciting/arty which of course is going to be very tempting if you are after something different.

You are right Fiona, they do have colours available, but not the colours that lots of people might want. I have all of CND powders and they are great BUT no pastel colours, no bright colours and the glitters aren't available in a wide colour selection. I know that the colours can be mixed but IMO you are still limited when there is no need to be with all the other options available.

I have purchased some Ezflow colours/glitters but I do still use my CND monomers. Which gives me (again IMHO) the best of both worlds.

I also think that you are right in what you say about CND having a reputation for pink and whites although I would say that they have a reputation for more classic/conservative looks, and EzFlow have a reputation for being more exciting/arty which of course is going to be very tempting if you are after something different.
I have to tell you that, just by mixing CND powders, and maybe adding some glitters some times, I currently have a range of 142 different colors!
Not a bad variety, is it?

I have to tell you that, just by mixing CND powders, and maybe adding some glitters some times, I currently have a range of 142 different colors!
Not bad at all!

With knowledge comes POWER :D

142 colours!!!! wow !!!!

where can I find knowledge? lol

Ive got the Mosaic powders and Metro powders from CND, but all I wanted to do was try something different, and be shown 3D using the powders and colour fades etc.....thats all!

xxxx

I am looking to carry on with my ezflow masters, I have GelIt course coming up too, Is it worth my while offering creative alongside ezflow. How many of you use more than one of the same product? Say.... more than one tanning? I use fake bake alongside SiennaX? Just wondering....

many thanks, Rach

Ps I'm updating my profile today so the new stuff isnt on there at the mo x

Hi there....this seems to be going a bit off topic and into a who has most colours competition lol:lol:

Taking the company names out and going over the question to me, it reads "should I do advanced training in my current brand, or have a try of another brand"
I would answer this by saying to do the advanced training as that can only enhance your business, and skills.
Maybe once you have reached the Master Artist level, you could experiment with other brands.

I did a thread and poll about who uses more than one brand of product in their salon and who, once converted, just moves on to the other brand....and very few geeks seem to use more than one brand in their salon. I don't know if that helps though as only a small cross section answered.

I think that makes perfect sense Izzi x

In Benissa I believe :wink2: lol

LMAO Sandi...you just sneak in from behind and leave your mark...:D

and yes Benissa is a good place to start lol...

by the way...off topic...but thanks for putting my name on the front of your paper :wink2:

As Izzy says and if you are happy with the results of Ezflow products, I would finish my Masters with Ezflow before pursuing training with other companies.

Hi there....this seems to be going a bit off topic and into a who has most colours competition lol:lol:

Taking the company names out and going over the question to me, it reads "should I do advanced training in my current brand, or have a try of another brand"
I would answer this by saying to do the advanced training as that can only enhance your business, and skills.
Maybe once you have reached the Master Artist level, you could experiment with other brands.

I did a thread and poll about who uses more than one brand of product in their salon and who, once converted, just moves on to the other brand....and very few geeks seem to use more than one brand in their salon. I don't know if that helps though as only a small cross section answered.

Oops, I suppose I can take responsibility for that one LOL. I got a bit carried away seeing the similarities between this thread and another one from yesterday.

What I was trying to say in my clod hopper kind of way was that it is better (IMO) to stick with your chosen company and make the most of ALL of their techniques and products, even the ones that you might not know they have. Rather than maybe assume that you have to move elsewhere.

I hope that makes sense now (clear as mud maybe LOL).

for anyone using another brand who like the ez flow design powders - they can be used with any monomer, so its saves you the expense of changing company and purchasing piles of new stuff!

Oops, I suppose I can take responsibility for that one LOL. I got a bit carried away seeing the similarities between this thread and another one from yesterday.

What I was trying to say in my clod hopper kind of way was that it is better (IMO) to stick with your chosen company and make the most of ALL of their techniques and products, even the ones that you might not know they have. Rather than maybe assume that you have to move elsewhere.

I hope that makes sense now (clear as mud maybe LOL).

Maybe I am getting you wrong Fiona...it has been a very long day!! but I do disagree.
I think it can be good to experiment and try other products, if it doesn't work out then you have more faith in your regular product, and if it does work out then you can have an additional service for your clients and add to your business. win, win!!
As Hope and Crazysaz have said...a great and easy system to experiment with is EzFlow as our glitter and design colour powders can be used with any monomer, and it does save you changing to a whole new system.
We are allowed to have fun with our work lol:lol:

I am not changing my mind or doing a u turn here on my earlier comment.....as I still think that if you are only going to do 1 course and it is a choice between advanced training in a product you are happy with and a conversion then I would opt for the advanced class.

Sorry Fiona I don't get the comment I have highlighted in your post about sticking with something even if you don't know about techniques and products they have.
There would need to be a lack of information coming from the Distributors for that to happen here in the UK, and I definitely don't think that is the case. Not with the 2 systems mentioned here at any rate., and certainly not with the amount of Seminars and Roadshows currently running throughout the UK.

Latest posts

Back