ezflow nails conversion day for loubylou

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Heres a few pictures taken of the nails that loubylou did on her HD Conversion with EZflow

EZFLOW DAY6.JPGEZFLOW DAY4.JPGEZFLOW DAY3.JPGEZFLOW DAY2.JPGEZFLOW DAY.JPG
I would imagine lou will welcome any critique you fellow geeks have to offer.

They look fab! Whats that big silver thing??

It was a lovely handbag!

they are beautiful hunny well done xx:green:xx

Looking good :)!

I thought so..I like the bag too!:)
HD is really different to work with at first but the nails are amazing and tbh I think Lou has totally got to grips with it already x

Looking great....keep up the good work!

well done

that handbag is gorgeous

very nice....well done Lou x

I think she was a little worried about starting at the cuticle when applying the product but she soon got to grips with it.

As for the product, its so different from creative or NSI, the feel when its drying is so so unusual and the length of time it takes also, but other than that the finished nails look fab!

Have to confess though, i did cut them down before coming home, theres no way i could cope with nails that long!! Took me half hour to get me jeans back up and fastened lmao:eek:

Gorgeous hun :hug:
Not a critisism or anything, but how come the ring finger is a different shape ???
lol

I also have had problems getting used to starting in zone 3...infact i think i keep forgetting to do it lol,
I had ratio problems too after using nsi which is quite a wet mix,
But I am slowly getting there,
I love the products the smiles are a dream to acheive
(god that sounded a bit posh for a common bird like me lmao )

I think she was a little worried about starting at the cuticle when applying the product but she soon got to grips with it.

As for the product, its so different from creative or NSI, the feel when its drying is so so unusual and the length of time it takes also, but other than that the finished nails look fab!

Have to confess though, i did cut them down before coming home, theres no way i could cope with nails that long!! Took me half hour to get me jeans back up and fastened lmao:eek:

They certainly do! well done Lou

Ah yes I forgot about that hun. It's just working a different way to what she's used to and it soon becomes a habit.
I think HD is slow setting and feels quite unlike any other product when you first work with it but, as our Kirsty will vouch, it really is a good product.

Gorgeous hun :hug:
Not a critisism or anything, but how come the ring finger is a different shape ???
lol

You know what, i never noticed untill you said lol I see what you mean, its almost round looking at the free edge but i can assure you my nails are and was square. Only thing i can think of with looking at them now is that finger has a very dramatic c curve compared to the rest so maybe thats why it looks rounded as you cant see the ends?

ow my lord.......they are fabulas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks pips for putting the pics up,
and thank you to everyone for all your nice comments and yes the handbag was lush,
it was a retail item in red 10
i would have said thank you before now but my area had a power cut last night :cry:
NOT GOOD WITH NO PC :lol:

Lovely nails Louise ... well done.

They gorge!

Well done xx

they look really nice.
were you using ezflow a/q before or was it another brand entirely?

Latest posts

Back