ezflow north east roadshow leeds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes you can apply nails before hand, but if you are doing more of an acrylic design then obviously you would apply the whole thing when you got there xx

I'm confused is the design and fantasy 1 thing or 2 seperate styles a s i wanted to enter design nails but i don't want to do fantasy does that make any sense??

It's all one category kirsty, spoke to lynne today to clarify. you can either do fantasy, hand-painted, encapsulation etc, but a step-by-step is needed as i understand xx

Oh lordy i wanted to do something similar to fancy french and i only got the rules yesterday so i didn't realise i had to do a step by step aaagggghhh!!

I know. only got them yesterday too!! I think a design like that would be fine, I'm not doing a fantasy design, more acrylic design xx

oh cool ok started to panic so we have to do a step by step for that too?

A very kind geek has posted me the details so i will be there for the nosey, i am not competing, not against our great geeks (what would be the point lol)
i will say hello to every one that i recognise, so be warned if a 5ft small geek says hello it will be me :hug:

oh cool ok started to panic so we have to do a step by step for that too?

As I was told today, yes!!:eek:

A very kind geek has posted me the details so i will be there for the nosey, i am not competing, not against our great geeks (what would be the point lol)
i will say hello to every one that i recognise, so be warned if a 5ft small geek says hello it will be me :hug:

You just make sure you DO say hi!! I would like to meet the other 'louby/looby lou' :lol:xxxx

Will do hun, i am going on my own so will defo be saying hello to people,
are we having one of our usual geek meets ???

I'll come - where is it at?
im still wainting for ezflow to ring me back about training - its been a month now, tired of ringing! x

im still wainting for ezflow to ring me back about training - its been a month now, tired of ringing! x
It is at
Quality Hotel
Leeds/Selby
Darrington
North Yorkshire
LS25 5LF
01302 340550

if you are competing the registration is from 8.45am to 9.45am and every thing else is from 10.00am to 5.00pm hth

I think they are doing a good discount on training courses booked that day xx

well there goes my idea of making it up as i go along lol

Yes they are
50% off training booked on the day
20% off products bought on the day

Hi, I'm on my own too so please say hello!! I'm the geek looking all lost:lol: as I have never been to a show before:hug:

hi there all iv jus found this website !! i am enterin the fantasy competition tomoro very exited but nervous as only done college competitions in past this is my first big show ahhh!! jus wanted to ask...we have to do a step by step now is that jus a brief description of what we are doinor an actual full on each step of the art if u get me ??? lol do we have to write everything literally that were doin??
id apreciate a help thanks gals lookin forward to it
annie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be there...not doing anything, just being nosey and looking forward to meeting up again x

thanx for the info girls - im gonna pop along if i can find it xx

thanx for the info girls - im gonna pop along if i can find it xx
It says on the leaflet
From the South
Leave the M62 at junction 32A and travel North onto the A1 to junction 42 (1st junction signposted A63 Selby) take the first left for hotel

From the north
Leave the A1 at junction 43. Turn right at the roundabout for the hotel

Nearest railway stations are
Micklefield-3 miles
Milford-3 miles
hth

Latest posts

Back