ezflow north east roadshow leeds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Bagnall

Reaction score
does anybody know more about this? is there a website where i can get a competition entry form? and any geeks going? :)

i think its in doncaster, tho im not 100%

if its in doncaster it may be at jo Shirley's salon Red 10 she's the educator for this area.

I wouldnt mind going for a nosey if it is near me, so i will be keeping an eye on the replies.:)

:hug:

OK If it's one for Jo it's 01302 325 848

Jo...have you got my email about the SHOES??????????
If not ~PM me hun xxx

its at the quality hotel in leeds call 01302 340550 to get your place for the comp i am sssssssssooooooooo excited xx

its at the quality hotel in leeds call 01302 340550 to get your place for the comp i am sssssssssooooooooo excited xx

Oh Kirsty if you are competing will anyone else have a chance???? :lol:

2k prize money,think there will be a lot of entries !!
Oh Kirsty if you are competing will anyone else have a chance???? :lol:

Does anyone no what are the catagories please as I am sooooooo scared but mite try and pluck up courage to enter one :lol:

Hi Everyone

Is anyone going to the open day and nail competiton on the 18th November at selby???

Hi Everyone

Is anyone going to the open day and nail competiton on the 18th November at selby???

what times it on - i live just down the road, might pop along xx

Hi Everyone

I phoned ezflow about this about 2 wks ago and they said they would post the info to me but i am still waiting,
i will have to be a stalker lol and ring them again i think

A friend of mine who works in the college where i teach has just sent me a email asking if i would like to go this is the info which she pu in it has to when competition/Roadshow on Sunday 18th Nov at Darrington (1.00pm -3.30pm for fantasy and design),

HTH anyone!:hug:

Have you all recieved your info ??

no i haven't received mine yet, sent my form off ages ago??

Apparentley the info is ready to go and will be posted to all this week xx

my friend is entering she is wicked at nails - she is entering design and fantasy section, she's been told to put the nails on before the comp does anyone know if this is correct?

would always check the rules before you enter any competion, rather than rely on 2nd word !! good luck

I'm confused is the design and fantasy 1 thing or 2 seperate styles a s i wanted to enter design nails but i don't want to do fantasy does that make any sense??

Latest posts

Back