EzFlow question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyNails

Reaction score
back & forth between Greece and the Netherlands
I have a question about the shelf life of these products. I've allways been taught that the shelf life of L&P, primers etc.(of any line) is 1 year unopened and 6 months when allready in use.
Now a friend of mine bought a colored acrylic kit(deluxe, so with some extras like tips and liquid) and there was a date in the lid of the box saying 18 dec 2002. I kind of freaked out......like I do once in a while :rolleyes:
My friend contacted her supplier and they told her that the shelf life of EzFlow products was 5 years even when not stored in a cold, dry place .!?!?

This leaves me quit confused about the subject. If true I wouldn't mind since I recently made quit a big investment in EzFlow products myself.

Looking forward to your answers and thanks in advance!!!

Now is that the production date ?????
Or the expiry date ?????
What does it say on the box babe , because sometimes the packaging or manufacturing date is on the box ???

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Now is that the production date ?????
Or the expiry date ?????
What does it say on the box babe , because sometimes the packaging or manufacturing date is on the box ???

Unfortunately it says nothing on the outside of the box. According to the supplier it's the production date although I don't understand why they would put that one on the inside lid of the box. Most logic would sound it being the packaging date (since it's on the package). The production/manufacturing date should go on each product, I'd say.

But then again I don't know that's why I am asking because I am very eager to learn the answer.

and here's the answer.

the date on the inside of the box is the date of production. hopefully we will be looking in to dating all the products.

now the shelf life, i emailed Gari Dawn, director of education for EzFlow just to be sure, heres her reply

Shelf life of liquid & powder as long as it is in a stable environment is 3 years. No Problem.

Primer even longer.

It all depends on the storage environment - it can't be too hot!

hope this helps you

antony

Thanks a million! So 3 years on the shelf and 6 months opened??? Last question marks to totaly ease my mind.........

as long as you products have been stored ina cool dry enviroment you will be fine. you'll still have a good 2 1/2 years work from em ;)

antony

antnbuckley said:
as long as you products have been stored ina cool dry enviroment you will be fine. you'll still have a good 2 1/2 years work from em ;)

antony

WAUW!!! Okay you just made me very easy going :lol: ...............although you will probably catch me crying if I haven't finished them by then...hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back