Ezflow Roadshow Rotherham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone was going to the Ezflow roadshow at rotherham in november? x

Yes I'm going and a few others I know aretoo. Are you going to compete or just going along for the roadshow?
See you there!! xx

Blimey:eek: i am 'showed' out unfortunately....and NOTHING can top what i've just seen.

Enjoy it though wont cha!

Amb x

Yes I'm going and a few others I know aretoo. Are you going to compete or just going along for the roadshow?
See you there!! xx

god damn i wish I was good enough to compete! lol no im just going for the show...bit worried I might be on my own tho so was hoping to find dome other geeks going too! lol x
Are you competing then?

Blimey:eek: i am 'showed' out unfortunately....and NOTHING can top what i've just seen.

Enjoy it though wont cha!

Amb x

lol thanx! I kept meaning to say hi to you at the weekend cos I recognised you off here..but kept getting distracted with one thing or another! x

I would really like to go to this. I picked up a leaflet from Pro Beauty and have it staring at me on my desk.

Not sure if it might be a bit too far though... don't even know where Rotherham is... anyone?

I would really like to go to this. I picked up a leaflet from Pro Beauty and have it staring at me on my desk.

Not sure if it might be a bit too far though... don't even know where Rotherham is... anyone?
not far, depends which part of manchester u r from

Now im not very good at geog but it took me 2 hours to get to manchester west trafford area from mine at the weekend.....doncaster is about an hour from me (which is on the way to manchester...so about half way) and I THINK rotherham is about 15 mins south of doncaster??

Ahh... I'm on the saddleworth end near the M62 and pennines so manchester is another 20 minutes or so after me. I recon about an hour tops then. I really want to go.. never been to a roadshaw before. What are they like.

Anyone fancy meeting up? :)

Ahh... I'm on the saddleworth end near the M62 and pennines so manchester is another 20 minutes or so after me. I recon about an hour tops then. I really want to go.. never been to a roadshaw before. What are they like.

Anyone fancy meeting up? :)

Yes I fancy meeting up cos im going on my own! thats why i started this thread! lol ive not been to a roadshow before but apart from being a billy no mates lol im looking forward to going! x

I'm going :green:
It's set to be a good day... 3 competitions (P&W, Fantasy & Design), demos and a bunch of other stuff.

I'm looking forward to it.

Where's Rotherham?? I'm going somewhere on the 30th with Ant is this the one??

Yes I fancy meeting up cos im going on my own! thats why i started this thread! lol ive not been to a roadshow before but apart from being a billy no mates lol im looking forward to going! x

It's a date then... lol. I'll pm you my mobile. Going to send my cheque off for my ticket tomorrow. :)

Apparently it's near doncaster... M62, M1. I think you're from around my neck of the woods aren't you? Or not far....

Yes I think that may well be the one Judy...at Hellaby hall hotel, Anthony will be there as well as Sam Biddle i think x

I'm going! Booked it ages ago.

I've been upto Ezflow today & apparently they're not sending tickets out they have got a guest list instead, so just thought I'd let you know as I was starting to wonder if my ticket was ever going to arrive!

xx

I'm going! Booked it ages ago.

I've been upto Ezflow today & apparently they're not sending tickets out they have got a guest list instead, so just thought I'd let you know as I was starting to wonder if my ticket was ever going to arrive!

xx

oh thanx for letting us know...i was starting to wonder about my ticket too!
seems like theres a few going so far...perhaps we should have a lil geek meet outside before it starts then we can all go in together and wont be on our own lol x

Me and sian are going to be there too ,cant wait !!!!

Haze xx

Just emailed Jo Sirley, there are still limited placed available so my cheque's going in the post tomorrow.

There are loads of people I'm dying to meet.

See you there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back