Ezflow Roadshow Rotherham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the date of this event anyone and where in rotherham please? when you are from rotherham you pronouce it with a V Roverham lol x

Hi, it's 30th November and it's being held at the Hellaby Hall Hotel, Old Hellaby Lane, Nr Roverham.... :)

Thanks Gilly, i would have gone to that as iv never been to a show but i will have an hangover so i know ill not make it which is a shame.Im from Roverham and still go back home to see family n friends so i could have killed 2 birds with 1 stone.Oh well hopefully get to one next year!
Have fun there everyone xx

I am going but am scared I will be a billy no mates, someone meet me there!! xxx
Me and judy will look after you :twisted: Lol....

My friend is coming with me too (she is driving I am too scared) she's nuts.....

I'm glad anyone can go not only ezflow techs...I NEED to see Antony do these comp smiles...because I can't for the life of me do them ...

I am going but am scared I will be a billy no mates, someone meet me there!! xxx

I'll meet you there with Ant hun xxx

Well im so glad I started this thread up cos its seems there are a few of us going..and a few billy no mates going (including myself) lol :lol: so anyone that has a geeky badge should wear it...I still have mine and is currently attached to my bag!

I dont know what time it starts yet? but we should defo meet outside beforehand...that way no one has to be on there own! glad to hear your comin too stevie! If anyone wants my mob pm me x

I'd love to go, but its about 300 miles away from me, so would cost a fortune with having to stay away for a couple of nights and knowing i will always buy stuff when i'm there.

You geeks that are going, please tell us all about it when you've been please??:lol:

i heard from jo shirley today and she tells me the letter are being done today and info on the comps rules will be done for friday......here is a plan of the day that i got from sam biddles blog....
Competition Competition registration 9.00 – 9.30

Pink and White category 10.00am - 12.00pm

Fantasy - theme Christmas wonder 1.00pm - 3.30pm

Design nails – theme Christmas – 1.00pm – 3.30pm

I am sure a read somewhere though that the roadshow didnt start til 1pm...so those in the comps didnt miss out.
xx

Hi Guys,
Yes all the rules will be ready for Friday and its going to be a good one as there is only 28 tickets left !!:eek:
Speak ltr jo xxx

Hi guys

We have had a change of plan on the comps, they are all in the morning. The rules will be out Monday morning. If you want them emailing, let me know. We thought it would be better for the girls who want to compete to be able to attend the road show in the afternoon.

Letters are also going out to all who have booked a road show ticket, confirming their place.

Not many tickets left.

Jo

Last edited:
I have just been reading a thread on nailgeek about purchasing products when you have not done a conversion.

Can I ask, will this be the case at the Roadshow? If there are any offers available on Ezflow products, will you only be able to buy them if you have an Ezflow certificate?

just wondered for those who are going to be staying over...where are you all staying...i am travelling up on saturday and staying overnight about 5 miles from hellaby hall hotel...so will be raring to go on sunday...well that depends on how saturday night go's, lol!!

not certain i can make it now, i have my room booked too.:confused:
is everyone prepared for the comp, i'm struggling to get my timing down for the fantasy.

not certain i can make it now, i have my room booked too.:confused:
is everyone prepared for the comp, i'm struggling to get my timing down for the fantasy.

Hey Susan,

Same here, have a few probs this week and wont know till friday wether im still definatly going.
I was going to do the Fantasy comp and had started on it, then when the letters arrived the theme was " xmas pantomine" i for some strange reason thought it was " xmas" so what i had done already wouldnt have worked....and i wasnt gonna start all over again ! :lol:

Haze x

I am so glad this has been bumped back up,
i have my ticket to go and had forgotten all about it :eek:
i will be going on my own so be warned i will be pestering any geeks that i see there :lol:

ooh i got a ticket , so i am gonna be there on sunday , woo hoo x

Last edited:
Hey Susan,

Same here, have a few probs this week and wont know till friday wether im still definatly going.
I was going to do the Fantasy comp and had started on it, then when the letters arrived the theme was " xmas pantomine" i for some strange reason thought it was " xmas" so what i had done already wouldnt have worked....and i wasnt gonna start all over again ! :lol:

Haze x

same here hazel.
we were told that the theme was christmas and it wasnt until the rules came out that it was anounced as christmas pantomime. i had it all worked out and had bought a load of bits to do them and then found out there was a change:irked:

panto is a much more complicated theme to convey and i'm struggling to do in 1 1/2 hours anything recognisable !

I'm going! And will be entering my first ever competition, doing P+W. Jo and Ant made me enter :lol:

I am so glad this has been bumped back up,
i have my ticket to go and had forgotten all about it :eek:
i will be going on my own so be warned i will be pestering any geeks that i see there :lol:

Is your ticket a receipt for your payment? Hope so as this is all I've got.

Is your ticket a receipt for your payment? Hope so as this is all I've got.
Yes love, make sure you take it with you on the day as you need this to get in hth :hug:

well i hope mine comes tomoro or i am up poo creak !! :irked: will have to phone em and get em to fax me it !!
also they never asked my mates name ?? does it matter , i dont want em not letting her in , lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back