Ezflow Roadshow Rotherham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Jo a call she will sort it out,
ask what time it starts too coz Ive no idea lol :lol:

This is what it says on FB...dunno if it's changed though...
North East Road Show
Competition Event
Event Info Host: EzFlow Nail Systems
Type: Education - Workshop
Network: Global
Time and Place Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008
Time: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Street: Hellaby Road
City/Town: Rotherham, United Kingdom
View MapGoogleMapQuestMicrosoftYahoo
Contact Info Phone: 01709702701
Email: www.primahotels.co.uk

but aint the comps on in the morning so we cant go in then can we , someone said it was 12.30 start , i will have to ring jo tomoro xxx

comps - registration 9 -9.30am

roadshow - 12 midday

any queries call Jo Shirley at Red 10, 01302 340550

See you all there xx:hug:

Sadly i am now unable to go now so i have cancelled my place, hopefully someone else will get to enjoy the day in my place. Jo said there was a cancellation list.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wow guys what a day. Thanks to all who joined us and I look forward to seeing you all at the next event.

Yes thanks Jo for an excellent day. The reception was lovely and everyone was so pleasant and welcoming. I had a great time.

I had a great day too...was lovely to see familiar faces again..
However, I can't say the same for my little pinkie finger lmao :green:

On the way home we had the scariest drive in the world lol..

The fantasy nails were amazing... my "none tech" friend who came with me was absoloutly amazed by them...especially the long white ones with snowmen etc on them...She took soooooo many pictures...
And apparently wants me to do them for her for christmas lmao..
(yeah right because I am sure i'll be able to russle a set of those babies up in an hour or 2.......NOT !!! :green:)

I had a great day too...was lovely to see familiar faces again..
However, I can't say the same for my little pinkie finger lmao :green:

On the way home we had the scariest drive in the world lol..

The fantasy nails were amazing... my "none tech" friend who came with me was absoloutly amazed by them...especially the long white ones with snowmen etc on them...She took soooooo many pictures...
And apparently wants me to do them for her for christmas lmao..
(yeah right because I am sure i'll be able to russle a set of those babies up in an hour or 2.......NOT !!! :green:)

Ooooohh forgot about your finger Emms. Ouch! :hug:

It was great to see everybody and a big WELL DONE to all our competition winners and entrants xxx

had a fantastic day! really enjoyed it finally got my nails off my elf at 10.30pm and mostly intact! bless her they'd been on since 5.30am xxxx

had a fantastic day! really enjoyed it finally got my nails off my elf at 10.30pm and mostly intact! bless her they'd been on since 5.30am xxxx

Pics please hun!! (your elf was such a little love!!) x

It was such an amazing day, i'm looking forward to next year already :D

I can't stop grinning, my butterfly and certificate are going to be put on display in the salon tomorrow:D

Booooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo I couldnt come in the end and im not happy! Please post pics everyone x

Who won what!!!!???
Thanks to the blogs I know bonjovirock4eva won the Fantasy Nails comp....but who won the rest???

Oh and pics would be great !!

Booooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo I couldnt come in the end and im not happy! Please post pics everyone x
Know the feeling hun,
i couldn't get there in the end so spent the day sulking :irked:
c`mon everyone we want to see those lovely pics :hug:

Who won what!!!!???
Thanks to the blogs I know bonjovirock4eva won the Fantasy Nails comp....but who won the rest???

Oh and pics would be great !!
I won P+W comp :D:D:D:D:D

Wow guys what a day. Thanks to all who joined us and I look forward to seeing you all at the next event.
so then shirly girlie curly worly, a fabarooney day had by all !! Can we have some news on a next event ?

any pics ?

List of results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back