Ezflow Roadshow Rotherham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know the feeling hun,
i couldn't get there in the end so spent the day sulking :irked:
c`mon everyone we want to see those lovely pics :hug:

I know!! I looked all over for you!! xx Missed ya mate:hug:
I think there's another event coming up in March but Jo knows the full details x

I know!! I looked all over for you!! xx Missed ya mate:hug:
I think there's another event coming up in March but Jo knows the full details x
Aww bless ya :hug:
i was gutted but it was just one of those things,
never mind i will look forward to march, i will have to nag Jo :lol:

very well done u , is this your first comp?

Yea, i've never been brave enough to enter before, but I did need a kick up the 'ahem' to take that leap lol.

Oooooo i didnt know that, i'll have to find out some more information on that one. Was really good to meet you, those nails were fab, hopefully mine will be as good as that one day!

Really wanted to come along to meet you geeks but just couldn't make it in the end. :cry:

It was a fantastic day, I won the encapsulation category!!!!!!

It was great to see so many talented techs, the fantasy category had a better turnout than the national comps!!!!

Lou xx

Well what a fabulous day. The competition atmosphere was fantastic and many girls from local colleges entered for the frst time with some fantastic results so well done to them and watch this space now as they too have the comp bug lol
When I came out from the comps and entered the roadshow I couldnt believe it...Jo had everyone running about doing a nail relay!! everyone was so excited and it was so funny watching everyone make a dash for it...it is still making me laugh now.
Fantasy....omg...well what can I say I cannot believe the standard of work. I was comp registra and floor judge so I got to have a really good view but all I kept thinking was 'I would not like to have to judge these' Poor Sam B what hard decisions to make :hug:
On top of that we had fantastic design nails which again we saw some amazing work giving everybody afterwards great ideas for there own xmas nails :idea:
A big well done to Jo Shirley and to all who went into making this a fun and informative day :Love:
Bring on the next one as things just keep getting better and better x

Last edited:
i would love to see some photos of the winning nails.
especially the fantasy ones as i was going to enter but couldnt attend in the end.

ooh yes piccies would be fab

need to check with jo before posting em on xxxx:hug:

the photos are in feb scratch mag xxx

I got mine this morning, i heard a thud on the doormat and practically ran down the stairs lol

I'm pretty impressed that i managed to avoid my photo being taken though :D

i didnt know it was going in i was flicking through it this morning getting ready for work i was like wow :eek: there my nails lol x

I sort of knew there was something going in, just didn't know what exactly :p

Btw, all the girls at work were extremely impressed by your nails, i took the mag into work with me this morning xxx

Can someone scan the article please? I don't know if my mags late or my subs have expired??

Can someone scan the article please? I don't know if my mags late or my subs have expired??

Your famous judy, your mug shot is in there :hug:

Yes I spotted you Judy!! Was a nice surprise on a rubbish sat morning to get my fave mag in the post!!

im famous too lol, im sat there getting me nail done :) i handed my daughter the mag, and said 'find me in there' she did eventually lol
Posted via Mobile Device

im famous too lol, im sat there getting me nail done :) i handed my daughter the mag, and said 'find me in there' she did eventually lol
Posted via Mobile Device

OOh gonna have another look. I wanna be in the mag! next time all you will see is me pushing my fat face in every shot LOL

OOh gonna have another look. I wanna be in the mag! next time all you will see is me pushing my fat face in every shot LOL
Lol Imagine that... me and you having a bitch fight over who gets in the most pics lmao :green:

I will allow you to have some of my fame ......~maybe~ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back