Ezflow Sculpted Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been having alittle play with some of my new Ezflow products that i won at the roadshow and thought i would share with you.

I have sculpted the free edge clear and used cotton candy from the rainbow candy collection for the nail beds and then to finish the small flowers are HD White powder with bubble gum from rainbow collection in the middle.

I have also put a picture of some fantasy work i did today that Sam biddle showed us at the seminar.

Hope you all like xxx

Attachments

• sam biddle nails 018.jpg
    sam biddle nails 018.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 336
Fabulous nails (as per) Scratchers, the Poinsetia is a little OTT, it would make a nice xmas brooch, rather than nail art.

Wow babe, well done just like sams on the day but slightly different, I havent tried the pointsettia yet need some more colours.
Did you find it hard?
I havent stopped creating since we got back:lol:
was good to see you.
Jen

sorry forgot the other ratings:irked:

yummy kirsty, did you do those last night ?

yummy kirsty, did you do those last night ?

yes i only managed 1 hand tho as it was getting late x

Fabulous nails (as per) Scratchers, the Poinsetia is a little OTT, it would make a nice xmas brooch, rather than nail art.

thats fantasy nails darling lol ott is what its all about mind you i did put it on my finger and nearly blinded myself lol

glad you all liked tho xx

fab hunnio
cotton candy is one of my fave design powders :)

i saw Victorias photos from sunday yesterday... Sam did some fab stuff ... i even saw the nail too as Sam had it with her

Jess
xox

they are fantastic huni...very well done xxx

fab hunnio
cotton candy is one of my fave design powders :)

i saw Victorias photos from sunday yesterday... Sam did some fab stuff ... i even saw the nail too as Sam had it with her

Jess
xox

its my fav too what a fab collection i have the rainbow colloection and boogie nights walk of fame so i've got 5 more to go til i have them all they are fab fab fab xxx

sam is just the nicest person and her work.....well it leaves me speachless xx

Oh sweetie they are absolutely georgous x x
My fav colours are bubble gum with grape soda
I am doing a day with Sam on monday and am so looking forward it :) i wish you was coming although from the looks of your nails you don't need it hun:hug:

Oh sweetie they are absolutely georgous x x
My fav colours are bubble gum with grape soda
I am doing a day with Sam on monday and am so looking forward it :) i wish you was coming although from the looks of your nails you don't need it hun:hug:

a whole day with sam...on your own????

I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!

No its a colour and fantasy class at Jo Shirleys I think theres a few going but may be places left!!!!x x

They look great, loads of colours to be inspired by.....I was introduced to the new Time to Shine collection yesterday....don't have it yet....boo....there are so many exciting powders to add depth and definition to your designs...I WANT IT!

So as a poor relation I did 5 fun french nails using the Carnival collection today...took a pic but totally blurred!

Caroline, I believe, will be hosting a workshop with Sam Biddle in the New Year....have you seen Sam's blog BTW, it's fab, loads of new ideas and step by steps Sam Biddle

Well done on the comps Kirsty!

They look great, loads of colours to be inspired by.....I was introduced to the new Time to Shine collection yesterday....don't have it yet....boo....there are so many exciting powders to add depth and definition to your designs...I WANT IT!

So as a poor relation I did 5 fun french nails using the Carnival collection today...took a pic but totally blurred!

Caroline, I believe, will be hosting a workshop with Sam Biddle in the New Year....have you seen Sam's blog BTW, it's fab, loads of new ideas and step by steps Sam Biddle

Well done on the comps Kirsty!

yes her blog is fab isn't it i bought her portfolio on disc at the weekend so i will be working through that xxx

Bl**dy gorgeous as always kirsty

Fabulous daling! xxx

they are fab,you are so talented I cant pick 1 falt in them.

thankyou guys glad you all like them xx

Latest posts

Back