Ezflow sculpts with custom blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
hello all just having alitle dabble tonight with the time to shine collection fron ezflow..

i have used gold bar and borrowed ice to sculpted the free edge and the mixed my own custom blend to extend my nail bed..

hope you all like xxx:hug:xxx

Attachments

• new nails 005.jpg
    new nails 005.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 295
Gorgeous! The more I see of EZflow the more I like. May convert soon.

they are lovely kirsty.
you appear to only be showing your left hand though:lol:

tell us what you used for the pink.

they are lovely kirsty.
you appear to only be showing your left hand though:lol:

tell us what you used for the pink.

and you know why that is!!!! i WILL do my right hand tomorrow lol

oh yes the pink

i used mainly cover pink with abit of normal pink a couple of scoops ofpiano lounge from time to shine 2 scoops ofcotton candy and 1 small scoop of bubble gum from the rainbow candy collection :green:

Very elegant Kirsty, they are lush :hug:
i am loving that gold bar

they look v pretty hunnio.......... im loving the TTS collection 1
i thought you mite have a bit of french quarter in your blend but it was the piano lounge giving the sparkle

Jess
xox

wow...talk about standing out in the crowd....!!!!

Very pretty...wish I had some talent lol xxxx

I love the shape and the free edge colour, IMO the custom blend is too pink. But the overall look of them is fab xx Seeing these gives me a kick up the backside to get some on

they are fab hun , wish i was so good with my powders , lol xx

These are beautiful! I love this new collection, must get it soon!

i must admit looking at them this morning they are quite pink lol but they look ok it doens't ruin the effect so i don't have to start again lol

OH Im so jelouse, they are so pretty :hug:
You are welcome to come to my place in OZ anytime to practice on me x x x x x

Fantastic talent.

Very pretty nails.

gorgeous nails hun xxxxx

They are gorgeous :hug:

They are beautiful Kirsty I bet you get lots of comments from the public on them, could you come over to Ireland and train me? lol

they are lovely kirsty well done. are you now using ez flow or using cnd as well. wish my l&p was as good as yours. should of kept it up but didnt. love seeing your work.

Lovely Kirsty, the tts has some beautiful colours x

oh yes the pink

i used mainly cover pink with abit of normal pink a couple of scoops ofpiano lounge from time to shine 2 scoops ofcotton candy and 1 small scoop of bubble gum from the rainbow candy collection :green:

First of all very nicely done *as ussual* :) You are a talented girl i must say.

May I ask....does ezflow has a cover pink?? Are the colours from the time to shine kit nice? they all looked so transparent when i saw the colours on picture.

Latest posts

Back