Quantcast

EzFlow Spa Elements pedi in prof nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
i got my copy of Prof nails today and i was knew i was going to be in it with the Miss England thing (p20) and also spa demo (p20) which i did but unfortunately i wasnt mentioned at all in the demo even tho it did look fab i am v dissappointed abt it but hey its too late now :rolleyes:
the Miss England thing was great fun Sonia really looked wicked and did everyone v proud :) - i wanted to share sooner but till the mag came out i didnt wanna say
hope you all like the demo anyway :)

Jess
xox

ps thanks Antony for the help and that fab polish :) - i will give it back at the weekend

nailtech

Professionista
Reaction score
Hi Jess
You're right, it did look fab, well done & I did get to see the top of your head on p41 too. Now if you could just make me look & feel like Miss World - now there's a challenge LOL ;)

Best wishes
Karen

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Oh Jess don't be too disappointed babe :cry:
We all know what a fab tech you are anyway, I think if anyone from the mag reads this post, Jess should get her own full page article. ;)

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Sparklepink said:
i got my copy of Prof nails today and i was knew i was going to be in it with the Miss England thing (p20) and also spa demo (p20) which i did but unfortunately i wasnt mentioned at all in the demo even tho it did look fab i am v dissappointed abt it but hey its too late now :rolleyes:
the Miss England thing was great fun Sonia really looked wicked and did everyone v proud :) - i wanted to share sooner but till the mag came out i didnt wanna say
hope you all like the demo anyway :)

Jess
xox

Hey Jess I guessed it was you anyways!! :) Fab demo, I've still got some Spa Elements left so it's inspired me to get it back out again, the massage lotion is divine! J xx

Sparklepink

Reaction score
Cheers ladys:)
im cool now was just a bit down yesterday cos id got so excited abt it b4...lol....sad aint i :lol:
they are gonna put a bit in nxt months issue saying i did the step by step so all is well in my wee nail land ;)

Jess
xox

Sparklepink

Reaction score
nailtech said:
Hi Jess
You're right, it did look fab, well done & I did get to see the top of your head on p41 too. Now if you could just make me look & feel like Miss World - now there's a challenge LOL ;)

Best wishes
Karen
Aw Karen you always make me giggle :lol:
Hun, you are always gonna be fabby Miss Brighton Gel Girl which is far better than Miss World any day!

Jess
xox

Latest posts