ezflow training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
I received an information leaflet this morning containing the courses ezflow offer, I am qualified as a nail tech but mainly do gel and fibreglass because acrylic and me don't get on too well. ( I find it very difficult)
Anyway I had a rubbish teacher at college who would show us once how to do things then leave us to get on with it.
After hearing so much about ezflow products and needing to brush up on my acrylic training decided that I would do one of their courses.
The question is, which one?
There is a beginner course or a conversion course.
Money is also a big issue here.
I'm currently not doing much work at the moment as I don't want to advertise etc. until I have mastered this acrylic.

Can anyone help me with this one or should I go direct to ezflow and ask them?

Hi, i would speak to them and let them know what sort of qualifications you have and go from there. i wouldn't personally be able to say wether you need to do a full beginners course or a conversion, it does depend on the training you've done.

I am Star Nails trained but had to switch due to allergies to the monomer of Star. i switched to EZ Flow and have found them very easy to get on with. L&P is very hard to master and i still have a long way to go, but it helps if you use a good product. You can give them a call and just get their starter kit to try and then give it a go if you feel confident enough, if not then i wouldn't bother as if you haven't got a good technique and try it and don't get on with it it might put you off L&P altogether. just look into doing some more training. That will help you in the long run i'm sure. Good luck and hope i've helped a little.

Thanx for replying, I have managed to do full sets before with ok results (took about 3 hours) I will phone them for a starter kit, wasn't aware I could do that.

I've only ever used millenium and star nails.

I think if I could get one to one tuition for a few hours by someone who was interested in teaching I would be fine.

Everyone on my course was moaning about our tutor, we should have complained but guess we just wanted to finish the course albeit it not properly qualified.

I did the one day conversion course with Anthony in Bolton. It was a one 2 one lesson, I brought a model with me and boy did I learn a heep ov stuff on the day. From about 10:00 to 5:30 with only 1hour break he was by my side watching every move I made, and showing me many ways to improve. At the end ov the day I was a walking zombie - I had taken so much info in.

have sent you a pm

Latest posts

Back