EzFlow Trudip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstys beauty

We put the treat in your treatment.
Reaction score
Does anyone use this system?
How do you find it?
How does it compare with shellac?
Any other info greatly appreciated?
Thanks
Kirsty

Does anyone use this system?
How do you find it?
How does it compare with shellac?
Any other info greatly appreciated?
Thanks
Kirsty

Hi there, I recently started doing the dipping system and picked EZFlow Trudip since it was readily available and priced well. So far, I love it. Clients are getting at least 2 weeks out of them. I am now learning how to "fill" in the dip so I don't have to soak off every time. I'm a home based salon, doing them part time on the side, so I only have 3 or 4 dip clients at the moment. I've been using it roughly two months with nice results so far.

Hope this helps!

Hi there, I recently started doing the dipping system and picked EZFlow Trudip since it was readily available and priced well. So far, I love it. Clients are getting at least 2 weeks out of them. I am now learning how to "fill" in the dip so I don't have to soak off every time. I'm a home based salon, doing them part time on the side, so I only have 3 or 4 dip clients at the moment. I've been using it roughly two months with nice results so far.

Hope this helps!

Did you do training in it?

Did you do training in it?
No. In Oklahoma, it isn't a requirement. Once you do your 5 months of nail coursework (600 hours) and pass your written and practical, you are licensed to buy any nail product. Training is optional, but would be very helpful to someone who is struggling.

No. In Oklahoma, it isn't a requirement. Once you do your 5 months of nail coursework (600 hours) and pass your written and practical, you are licensed to buy any nail product. Training is optional, but would be very helpful to someone who is struggling.
Can you choose to apply gel polish over the top of the clear powder for Ezflow trudip. If so can you explain the procedures

Can you choose to apply gel polish over the top of the clear powder for Ezflow trudip. If so can you explain the procedures

My steps are:

1) Prep the nail, remove cuticle and shine
2) Cleanse with alcohol/lint free wipe
3) EZ bond
4) Base coat and then dip one finger at a time (do all ten nails so the powder and resin have time to bond together)
Also, I use a pink powder so I have something to file back to.
5) Gently brush off excess powder from nail and around cuticle
6) Repeat Step 4 and Step 5
If you are satisfied with the thickness, you can skip 7 and go to 8
7) Repeat Step 4 and 5 for added thickness
8) Apply Activator to all 10 nails - allow nails a minute or two to harden from activator
9) File to shape
10) At this point you would do another activator....SKIP this step and wipe nails off gently with alcohol and lint free wipe to remove any residue.
11) Polish as usual (with regular or gel polish).

Hope this helps! I've had good luck with it so far.

When adding tips for extensions for the trudip, Do you have to blend the tip before dipping?

Hi following on from your link has anyone experienced the number 1 and 2 product going extremely thick to the point it can’t be used? I’ve been using this system now for about 16 months and every 1 and 2 I’ve used has gone thick after half a bottle. Thank you in advance

Latest posts

Back